|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Trivia:Noble Knight Medraut
- This card's name is the Welsh name for Mordred, one of the Knights of the Round Table.
- This card's effect (becoming DARK and increasing its Level by 1) when equipped with a "Noble Arms" Equip Card reflects Mordred's betrayal when he usurped King Arthur's position as king.
- The shadow behind this monster in its artwork also hints at this betrayal.
- This card's Equip Spell destruction effect varies slightly from that of "Noble Knight Gwalchavad" in that it does not need to destroy a "Noble Arms" card.
- This monster appears in the artworks of "Noble Knights of the Round Table" and "Noble Arms - Clarent".
- The sword this monster is holding in its card artwork is "Noble Arms - Clarent".