|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
|French||Le Feu du Cosmos|
|Revised Romanization||Ujuui Seomgwang|
|Jyutping||Jim4 sing1 Zin3 si6|
|Translated||Flame Star Warrior|
|Number of cards||
|Cover card||Number 92: Heart-eartH Dragon|
|Yugioh-Card database ID|
|Sneak Peek||Cosmo Blazer Sneak Peek Participation Card|
|Special Edition||Cosmo Blazer: Special Edition|
|French, German, Italian, Spanish||
Cosmo Blazer is a Booster Pack in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game (OCG) and Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game (TCG). It is the third set in the OCG's 8th series, following Abyss Rising. It is followed by Lord of the Tachyon Galaxy.
This set is the first since Cybernetic Revolution to be printed in Portuguese.
This set in the OCG was later re-released as part of a special bundle pack, EX Value - The Gold Box + ABYR&CBLZ.
A lot of the latest cards from the Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL anime. New Xyz Monster as well as cards to support their Summoning, cards for already existing themes and cards of a brand-new concept. It contains cards used by Yuma Tsukumo, Reginald Kastle, Kite Tenjo, Vetrix, Dr. Faker and Brooke Walker. The TCG version of the set also contains cards used by Jack Atlas, Crow Hogan, Kalin Kessler, Sherry LeBlanc and Greiger.
It introduces more members and/or support for the "Gogogo", "Gagaga", "ZW -", "Shark", "Photon", "Galaxy", "Heraldic Beast", "Mermail", "Fire Fist", "Heraldry", "Xyz", "Attribute Knight", "Photon"/"Galaxy", "Number", "Duston", "Prophecy"/"Spellbook", "Elemental Lord" and "Jurrac" archetypes. It also introduced the "Fire Formation" and "Hazy" archetypes while introduces the first support for the "Fire Fist" and "ZW -" archetypes. The TCG version also contains more members and/or support for the "Blackwing", "Noble Knight" and "Infernity" archetypes.
In the OCG, there are 5 cards per pack and 30 packs per Japanese box or 40 per Korean box. There are 80 cards in total, or 86 in the Master Set. These are comprised of:
- 1 Holographic Rare (also available as Ultra Rare and Ultimate Rare)
- 5 Ultimate Rares
- 5 Ultra Rares (all available as Ultimate Rares)
- 9 Super Rares
- 18 Rares
- 48 Commons
In the Chinese OCG, there are 100 cards in total, or 124 in the Master Set. These are comprised of:
- 1 Holographic Rare (also available as Ultra Rare, Secret Rare and Ultimate Rare)
- 6 Ultimate Rares
- 17 Secret Rares
- 6 Ultra Rares (all available as Secret Rares and Ultimate Rares)
- 11 Super Rares (all available as Secret Rares)
- 22 Rares
- 61 Commons
In the TCG there are 9 cards per pack and 24 packs per box. The set contains 100 cards or 111 in the Master Set. This comprises:
- yugioh-card.com/en Cosmo Blazer
- yugioh-card.com/uk Cosmo Blazer
- yugioh-card.com/oc Cosmo Blazer
- yugioh-card.com/fr Le Feu du Cosmos (French)
- yugioh-card.com/de Cosmo Blazer (German)
- yugioh-card.com/it Fiammata Cosmica (Italian)
- yugioh-card.com/lat-am/pt Explosão Cósmica (Portuguese)
- yugioh-card.com/es Cosmos Abrasador (Spanish)
- yugioh-card.com/lat-am Cosmo Blazer (Spanish)