|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Rulings:Gearfried the Iron Knight
- If "Blast with Chain" activates as Chain Link 2 or higher and is equipped to "Gearfried the Iron Knight", then "Blast with Chain"'s effect will activate after "Gearfried the Iron Knight"'s effect resolves.
Mentions in Other Rulings
Previously Official Rulings
These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been declared unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: 
- The latest errata of "Gearfried the Iron Knight" makes it clear that its effect is a Trigger Effect. This ruling could only be the case if it was a Continuous Effect.
- Konami FAQ: When "Blast with Chain" equips to "Gearfried the Iron Knight" at Chain Link 2 or higher, when does the effect activate?
- Konami FAQ: Spell Card > Release Restraint
- Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]
- UDE FAQ: SPECIFIC CARDS RULINGS