|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Rulings:Nephe Shaddoll Fusion
- The "Activate this card by declaring 1 Attribute. Equip only to a "Shaddoll" monster, and it becomes that Attribute." effect is applied when "Nephe Shaddoll Fusion" is activated. (It targets 1 face-up "Shaddoll" monster. You must declare 1 Attribute to activate this card.)
- The "During your Main Phase: You can Fusion Summon 1 "Shaddoll" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or your side of the field as Fusion Materials, including the equipped monster." effect starts a Chain Link. (It cannot be activated at the same time as the activation of "Nephe Shaddoll Fusion". When resolving this effect, Fusion Materials that are listed on a "Shaddoll" Fusion Monster are sent from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard. Sending Fusion Materials to the Graveyard and Fusion Summoning are not considered to happen simultaneously.)
- "Nephe Shaddoll Fusion" can be equipped to a face-up "Shaddoll" monster your opponent controls. In this case, since you do not control the equipped monsters, you cannot Fusion Summon a monster using this effect. You must send Fusion Materials from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard, including the equipped monster.
- While "Macro Cosmos" is active, you can still Fusion Summon using the effect of "Nephe Shaddoll Fusion". (In this case, the Fusion Materials are banished instead of being sent to the Graveyard, but the Fusion Summon is performed as usual.)
- If you activate "Nephe Shaddoll Fusion" by targeting a DARK "Shaddoll Beast", you cannot declare DARK Attribute.