|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Rulings:Satellarknight Zefrathuban
- The "You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except "tellarknight" and "Zefra" monsters. This effect cannot be negated." effect does not start a Chain Link.
- While the Pendulum Effect of "Satellarknight Zefrathuban" is being applied, monsters other than "tellarknight" or "Zefra" monsters can still be Special Summoned if they are not Pendulum Summoned.
- "Satellarknight Zefrathuban" is not treated as a "Yang Zing" monster. Therefore, it cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck by the effect of "Yang Zing Creation", and it cannot be targeted by "Yang Zing Path".
- The "If this card is Normal, Flip, or Pendulum Summoned: You can target 1 other "tellarknight" or "Zefra" card in your Monster Zone or Pendulum Zone and 1 face-up card your opponent controls; destroy them." effect is a Trigger Effect. (It targets 2 cards.)
- The following cards you control can be targeted by this effect:
- If this card is Normal Summoned by an effect activated as Chain Link 2 or higher like the effect of "Ultimate Offering", this effect can be activated after the current chain resolves.
- When resolving this effect, even if the targeted opponent's monster is face-down, it is still destroyed.
- When resolving this effect, even if 1 of the targeted cards in longer on the field, the other targeted card is destroyed as usual. (Therefore, if this effect is activated by targeting "Stellarknight Zefraxciton" in the Pendulum Zone and "Stellarknight Delteros" in the Monster Zone, and "Mystical Space Typhoon" is activated in a chain, destroying "Stellarknight Zefraxciton", "Stellarknight Delteros" is still destroyed.)
- Konami OCG Card Database: Satellarknight Zefrathuban
- Konami OCG Card Database: Is "Satellarknight Zefrathuban" treated as a "Yang Zing" monster?
- Konami OCG Card Database: When resolving the effect of "Satellarknight Zefrathuban", if 1 of the targeted cards is no longer on the field, what happens?
- Konami OCG Card Database: Can another "Satellarknight Zefrathuban" be targeted by the effect of "Satellarknight Zefrathuban"?