|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Rulings:Utopic Onomatopoeia
- The text that treats this card as a "Zubaba", "Gagaga", "Gogogo", and "Dododo" card is not an effect.
- This card's effect that Special Summons monsters from your hand is an Ignition Effect. (It does not target.)
- This effect finishes resolving by Special Summoning monsters from your hand in Defense Position.
- When Special Summoning 2 or more monsters with this effect, they are considered to be Special Summoned simultaneously.
- A: The effect of "Onomatopaira" allows you to add up to 2 monsters from your Deck to your hand, but only 1 from each category listed. Since "Utopic Onomatopoeia" is treated as a "Zubaba", "Gagaga", "Gogogo", and "Dododo" card, and is in each category listed, you can add 2 copies of it to your hand with the effect of "Onomatopaira".
- A: "Utopic Onomatopoeia" is always treated as a "Gagaga" monster, so even if you Special Summoned it with the effect of "Gagaga Head", as in this scenario, you can use it as material for an Xyz Summon with "Gagaga Magician".