|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Blast Magician
- This card can be searched by "Servant of Endymion", "Magister of Endymion", "Mythical Institution", "Mythical Bestiary", "Arnis, the Empowered Warrior", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Spellbook Star Hall", "The Grand Spellbook Tower", "Magician's Circle", "Lemon Magician Girl", "UFO Turtle", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Rescue Ferret", "Umbramirage the Elemental Lord", "Sangan", and other generic searchers.
- This card works well with "Tempest Magician" and "Spell Power Grasp", as you can add a lot of Spell Counters on him in a short time to destroy powerful opposing monsters.
- Use with Spells that decrease the opponent's ATK like "Burden of the Mighty". This is useful in 3 ways:
- "Blast Magician" gains a Spell Counter
- You need fewer Spell Counters to destroy the opponent's monsters
- The ATK of your opponent's monsters might now be low enough to beat them in battle with "Blast Magician".
- As with all cards that can hold Spell Counters, this card can benefit greatly from having 3 copies of cards like "Spell Power Grasp", "Toon Table of Contents" or even "Gather Your Mind".
- Starting with 6 cards you summon "Blast Magician", then use "Terraforming" to search for "Magical Citadel of Endymion". Play the "Magical Citadel of Endymion" and 3 permanent/equip spells. Now the "Citadel" has 3 Counters that you can use for the effect of the "Magician" to destroy 1 monster with ATK<=2100 . Next use "Giant Trunade" to give all spells back to your hand and activate them again. This way "Blast Magician" gains a total of 10 Spellcounters. Since the "Magical Citadel of Endymion" was reset when removed from the field by "Giant Trunade" you can use its Counters again for the effect of the magician to destroy 1 more monster with ATK<=2100. Of course with the 10 Counters on the magician itself you can destroy more monsters up to a total of 10x7=7000 ATK.