|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
- Discard cards that can be useful on the Graveyard or that activate their effects upon being sent there, such as "Friller Rabca", "Necro Gardna", "Breakthrough Skill", "Skill Prisoner", "Mermail Abyssgunde", "Toy Vendor", "Blaze Accelerator Reload", "Atlantean Heavy Infantry", "Atlantean Dragoons" etc.
- Use "Degenerate Circuit" to banish your opponent's monsters.
- Use "Forced Requisition" to make your opponent discard after your card is discarded.
- In a Spirit Deck, after returning all cards your opponent controls to the hand (or, at least, be sure that the remaining cards don't cause a threat), attack directly with "Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi" and force your opponent to discard all cards returned.
- In a Dragon-reliant Deck, use "Super Rejuvenation" to replenish your hand after discarding Dragon-Type monsters to use this card's effect.
Pre-Errata (Traditional Format)
- Use this card to recycle Spell/Trap Cards like "Swords of Revealing Light", "Fiendish Chain", "Vanity's Emptiness", "Call of the Haunted" etc.
- In a "Mist Valley" Deck, this card can be used to return WIND monsters to the hand, triggering the effect of "Divine Wind of Mist Valley".
- In a Plant-reliant Deck, this card can be used to Special Summon at least 2 monsters per turn with the same "Miracle Fertilizer": Special Summon the first monster, then discard a Plant-Type monster to return "Miracle Fertilizer" to the hand, then activate it again and Special Summon the discarded monster.