|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Dododo Swordsman
- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Broken Blocker", "Giant Rat", "BOXer", "Frontline Observer", "Warrior Lady of the Wasteland", "Red Sparrow Summoner", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Chaos-End Master", "Onomatopaira" and "Onomatopia".
- This card can be Tribute Summoned with one Tribute using "The Trojan Horse" and "The First Monarch".
- You can easily Synchro Summon "Star Eater" by Special Summoning this card with the effect of "Chaos-End Master".
- Special Summon this card in face-down Defense Position easily with the effect of "Dododo Witch".
- If you have an "Inverse Universe" handy to use, Set said Trap Card on the turn you Normal Set or Special Set this card. When "Dododo Swordsman" is Flip Summoned, Chain this card to it, and this will result in it having an astonishing 6500 ATK. But if it is attacked during your opponent's turn, wait before doing that, as then you will at least get to destroy 2 of their monsters first. On your next turn, you can switch this card to ATK Position and use "Inverse Universe". It will have at least 3000 ATK barring other effects that can increase its strength.