|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Fish and Swaps
- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch" and "Left Arm Offering".
- In a deck focused around Fish, Aqua, and Sea Serpent-Type monsters, this card's cost can help promote synergy by discarding a card such as "Treeborn Frog" or "Fishborg Planter".
- Cards like "Macro Cosmos", "Dimensional Fissure", "Banisher of the Radiance", etc. can help banish all possible Aqua, Fish and Sea Serpent-Type monsters, to use with this card.
- As most Aqua, Fish and Sea Serpent-Type monsters are WATER, they can be banished to summon cards like "Aqua Spirit", "Fenrir" and even "Frost and Flame Dragon".
- Use "Ronintoadin" to banish Aqua-Type "Frog" monsters, gaining field advantage whilst fulfilling the requirements for this card.
- In a mermail deck you can use this card to target 2 fish, aqua or sea serpent "Mermail" or "Atlantean" creatures that have been removed from play. It is possible to use "Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls" to remove those cards, and use this card to discard and trigger "Mermail Abyssgunde" to add those creatures back to hand and getting a special summon in the process.