|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Number 53: Heart-eartH
- This card can be summoned by using "Rank-Up-Magic Astral Force" on "Number C43: High Manipulator of Chaos", "Number C96: Dark Storm" or "Number C65: King Overfiend".
- Using "Safe Zone" on this monster will make it difficult to remove from the field, and even if would be destroyed due to the effect of "Safe Zone" you can detach one Xyz Material to prevent its destruction.
- Use "Battle Mania" to force your opponent to attack this card.
- Note that this card's ATK-gaining effect would be "outsmarted" by monsters that gain at least 200 ATK through card effects. Use "Overworked" to eliminate them. If this card also had an ATK boost at the time of "Overworked's" activation, spare it from destruction by detaching an Xyz Material, or, if it had no Xyz Materials attached, its effect to Summon "Number 92: Heart-eartH Dragon" can be triggered.
- Use "Limit Reverse" to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard during your opponent's turn, then change it to Defense Position during your turn to destroy it and trigger its effect, Summoning "Number 92: Heart-eartH Dragon".
- Special Summon "Quickdraw Synchron", "Vice Dragon" or "Garbage Lord". Then activate "Inferno Reckless Summon" to Summon the other copies, and Xyz Summon this card.
- In a "Dark World" Deck, use "Fabled Raven" to discard two copies of either "Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World" or "Sillva, Warlord of Dark World", and a copy of either card. When "Goldd" and "Sillva" are on the field, Xyz Summon this card.
- When this card has no Xyz Materials, you can destroy it yourself using "Galaxy Storm" to Xyz Summon "Number 92: Heart-eartH Dragon".
- Use Mist Body and Spirit Barrier to make it harder for the opponent to destroy with most card effects and protect your life points from a second attack.
- Whilst this card has one or more Xyz Materials, you can use "Kurivolt" to detach one or more Xyz Materials from "Number 53: Heart-eartH", getting you closer to being able to Summon "Number 92: Heart-eartH Dragon".