|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Puppet Plant
- This card can be searched by "Lonefire Blossom", "Aromaseraphy Jasmine", "Mardel, Generaider Boss of Light", "Naturia Sacred Tree", "Super Solar Nutrient", "Frozen Rose", "Predaplant Spider Orchid", "Chirubimé, Princess of Autumn Leaves", "Botanical Girl", "Violet Witch", "Rose Paladin", "Giant Rat", "BOXer", "Frontline Observer", "Sphere of Chaos", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Rescue Ferret", "Umbramirage the Elemental Lord", "Sangan", "Witch of the Black Forest", and other generic searchers.
- This card is great to side in against decks that Synchro summon "Colossal Fighter" easily or against Lightsworns, Spellcaster and Six Samurai decks.
- This card combos well with "Mark of the Rose".
- You can tribute the monster taken by "Puppet Plant's" effect so that it won't return to your opponent at the end of your turn.
- This card combos perfectly with "DNA Surgery" if you are running a synchro deck or want to take control of an annoying monster your opponent has, either to attack with/use its effect and sacrifice it or synch it with a tuner on your field.
- Combo this card with "Destruct Potion".
- When you run a deck with a lot of tuners or tribute monsters you can also side this card in against Gravekeeper's. During your turn you discard it so that you have some tribute fodder for your monsters in hand.
- This card allows access to "Arcanite Magician" against a Gravekeeper's deck. If you can keep it alive for a turn, you might be able to get rid of both of their "Necrovalley" with it.
- This card can be searched by "Last Will".