|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Tanngrisnir of the Nordic Beasts
- This card can be searched by "Tanngnjostr of the Nordic Beasts", "Gullveig of the Nordic Ascendant", "Gleipnir, the Fetters of Fenrir", "Super-Nimble Mega Hamster", "Rescue Cat", "Key Mouse", "Desmanian Devil", "Ninjitsu Art of Transformation", "Giant Rat", "BOXer", "Frontline Observer", "Sphere of Chaos", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Rescue Ferret", "Umbramirage the Elemental Lord", "Sangan", "Witch of the Black Forest", and other generic searchers.
- Remember that the tokens summoned by this card's effect have no restrictions to their use, so they can be used for Tribute Summons, Synchro Summons, attacking, or just protection.
- Tune these tokens with "Guldfaxe of the Nordic Beasts" to easily Synchro Summon "Thor, Lord of the Aesir".
- By using "Gleipnir, the Fetters of Fenrir" while this card is attacked, you can search for a "Nordic" Tuner or "Tanngnjóstr of the Nordic Beasts" to either defend your Life Points or prepare for a Synchro Summon during your next turn (if you Special Summon "Guldfaxe of the Nordic Beasts" from your Deck with "Tanngnjóstr's" effect).
- "Beast Soul Swap" can be used to effectively swap "Tanngnjostr of the Nordic Beasts" with "Tanngrisnir of the Nordic Beasts" after it's special summoned after an attack but the opponent has more attacks. so you can special summon it again by it's own effect after it's safe and get 2 surprise tokens.
- This card can be searched by "Last Will".