|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Toy Knight
- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Painful Escape", "Sangan", "Witch of the Black Forest", "Vampire Dragon", "Resonator Engine", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Frontline Observer", "Geargiauger", "Gear Gigant X", and "Heavy Armored Train Ironwolf".
- Since this card can be Special Summoned very easily, use the above cards to add this card to your hand, and use it as Tribute fodder for monsters that requires 2 Tributes.
- This card does not require you to have (or lack) any monsters on your field, so you can Special Summon it like you would "Cyber Dragon" and then Summon another copy of this card (or another Level 4 monster) for a quick Xyz Summon.
- Special Summon this card, then Normal Summon "Junk Synchron" (or "Deep Sea Diva"), use its effect to Special Summon a Level 2 non-Tuner monster, and Synchro Summon "Mist Wurm".
- Or Special Summon "Unknown Synchron", then Normal Summon this card. Use its effect to Special Summon another "Toy Knight" from your hand to Synchro Summon "Mist Wurm".
- Use this card with "Genex Ally Birdman" to easily Synchro Summon "Black Rose Dragon".
- Or use all 3 "Toy Knight" and "Genex Ally Birdman" to easily Synchro Summon "Star Eater".