|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Twin Swords of Flashing Light - Tryce
- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Left Arm Offering", "Iron Blacksmith Kotetsu", "Hidden Armory", "Armory Call", "Flame Noble Knight Roland", "Gearbreed", "Power Tool Dragon", "Vylon Cube", "Vylon Delta", "Vylon Sigma" and "Fairy Tail - Rella".
- Use this card with even the weakest (ATK-wise) "Earthbound Immortal" to do at least 4000 damage a turn. Even "Earthbound Immortal Aslla piscu" could do a 2 turn KO without even using it's effect.
- This card works with monsters that activate their effects when they inflict Damage to your opponent such as "Don Zaloog".
- This card works well with "Raging Flame Sprite" after its 1st attack.
- This card works well with "Sonic Shooter".
- This card works well with "The Wicked Avatar" as it resets it's attack after having it lowered.
- It is good to equip this to "Guardian Eatos", because in case an opponent's monster can defeat it, you can raise her attack power with it's effect.
- Equip this card with the effect of "Vylon Sigma" to avoid paying the cost, and then give it another equip card on your second attack.
- In a "Morphtronic" deck, it can be equipped to monsters like "Power Tool Dragon", equipped with "Double Tool C&D", "Mage Power", "United We Stand", etc, to make a powerful monster which can attack twice.
- This card gives "Armed Samurai - Ben Kei" two additional attacks, greatly powering up that card when it is equipped with other cards.