|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Trivia:7 Completed
- Even after the official term for Magic Cards was changed to Spell Cards, the cards in the picture on this card still said Magic Card.
- Later on, the cards in the picture were left completely blank.
- The cards within this card's artwork are not copies of "7", though like that card, they are meant to be in a group of three and thus also reference "Slot Machine" like "7" does.
- The three cards in the picture contain two that say ATK and one that says DEF, which was how Bandit Keith used his three copies of this card to power up his "Slot Machine" in his Duel against Joey Wheeler.
- This is the only Equip Spell where the player can choose whether to give the equipped monster more ATK or more DEF.
- In the dubbed version of the anime, the cards featured in the artwork of "7 Completed" take on their manga appearance, being white and featuring the same Japanese text. They still retain the colored artwork.