|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Trivia:Judge Man
- The Bandai version of this card is Level 7, belong to the "White Magic" family and has 1800 ATK and 2500 DEF, whereas the Konami version is Level 6, belong to the Warrior-Type and has 2200 ATK and 1500 DEF.
- This monster is featured in the artworks of "Half or Nothing", "Heaven's Judgment" and "Dazzling Radiance".
- This card has a female counterpart, "Ms. Judge".
- In the anime, during the Virtual World arc, Johnson takes the form of this monster to act as his Deck Master. Its Deck Master ability allows him to destroy every monster on the field at the cost of 1000 Life Points. This is similar to Judgment Dragon's special ability, except it also destroys Spells and Traps at the same cost.
- This monster has been shown several times in a full-body view, but rarely consistently. When Summoned by Seto Kaiba in the manga and in the first episode, it had red armor that covered its entire body, a purple cape hanging off its back, two small morningstars, and very squat, distorted proportions. In Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses, the armor became purple, the cape was removed, and the morningstars became significantly larger, bigger than its entire head. In Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia, the breastplate of the armor changed from purple to indigo, and the design was far more elaborate than in Duelists of the Roses. When it appeared as Johnson's Deck Master, it had humanoid proportions, no visible morningstars, a grey breastplate over a dark blue robe, and a purple cloak hanging over its shoulders, a design that was also used in episode 167 and in the artwork of "Half or Nothing."