|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
|This article is a stub. You can help Yugipedia by expanding it.|
Duel-A-Thon is a recurring event type in Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links.
- Duel to obtain points and fill up your Duel Meter. There are five Duel Meter levels per day.
- You will earn points whether you win or lose the duel, but surrendering will not give you any points.
- The Duel Meter resets every day at 18:00 (GMT+0). If your Duel Meter was not completely filled up, the portion of the meter that was filled up will be converted to Gold.
Base Point Rewards
Note: Prior to the April 2018 Duel-A-Thon, these values were halved.
When a Duel Meter level is filled, the next Duel you participate in will have its point value multiplied. The multiplier progresses in this order for each level filled: x2 → x3 → x4 → x5. Occasionally, near the end of the event, this increases to x3 → x4 → x5 → x6.
There are separate Daily and Cumulative rewards for this event type. The rewards vary, and range between Gold, Gems, Elemental Stones and Rarity Jewels, and occasionally cards. In generic Duel-A-Thons, there is a featured reward card obtained by gaining a certain number of points.
The generic Duel-A-Thon has run throughout the following time periods:
- July 2, 2019 until July 11, 2019
- April 1, 2019 until April 8, 2019
- March 5, 2019 until March 12, 2019
- January 31, 2019 until February 6, 2019
- November 20, 2018 until November 29, 2018
- October 1, 2018 until October 10, 2018
- September 6, 2018 until September 13, 2018
- August 3, 2018 until August 13, 2018
- June 1, 2018 until June 11, 2018
- April 9, 2018 until April 19, 2018
- Cards available: "Intrigue Shield"
- March 16, 2018 until March 26, 2018
- Cards available: "Fossil Tusker"
- January 16, 2018 until January 24, 2018
- Cards available: "Grapple Blocker"
- November 17, 2017 until November 24, 2017
- Cards available: "Quick Booster"
- October 3, 2017 until October 11, 2017
- Cards available: "Wetlands"
- August 14, 2017 until August 21, 2017
- Cards available: "Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight"
- July 10, 2017 until July 17, 2017
- Cards available: "Dash Warrior"
- June 12, 2017 until June 19, 2017
- Cards available: "Gamushara"
In addition, the following events used the Duel-A-Thon format: