|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Iliaster Battle Mode
"Iliaster Battle Mode" (イリアステルバトルモード, Iriasuteru Batoru Mōdo) is an instrumental musical composition from the Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's.
It is 1:49 long and has been released on Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Sound Duel Vol III.
"Iliaster Battle Mode" was played in the following episodes:
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's episode 66: "A New Threat, Part 2"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's episode 82: "Get With The Program, Part 2"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's episode 84: "Will The Real Jack Atlas Please Stand Up, Part 2"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's episode 129: "Fight to the Finish Line"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's episode 132: "Dawn of the Machines"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's episode 136: "Victory or Doom"