|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution
Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution is a video game based on the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game/Official Card Game. It was released exclusively on the Nintendo Switch on April 25 2019 in Japan and August 20 2019 internationally. The game is a remaster of the 2015 game Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist.
- Contains the entirety of Legacy of the Duelist, including all previously released DLC, within the base game. This includes content from every series from the original series to Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V, as well as Battle Pack Sealed and Draft gameplay.
- Features new characters and events from the latest animated series Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS, with the continued option to take the role as the series' rivals and villains in "Reverse Duels".
- Presents Link Monsters and the New Master Rule to the game.
- Play against Duelists across the world using the Nintendo Online service.
- Includes 9109 cards, up to the release of Soul Fusion and Hidden Summoners.
- Cards are available through character-themed Booster packs in the Card Shop, as well as from defeating Duelist Challenges.
- Uses a custom Forbidden and Limited list.
- Relive your favorite Duels across all the Yu-Gi-Oh! animated series from Duel Monsters to VRAINS in over 200 Duels and with 145 characters.
- Continuing through the campaign will also unlock Duelist Challenges for every character. The cards in these Decks are available as rewards for defeating the opponent, but are much more difficult than their campaign Deck.