|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Appearances:Solemn Judgment
- In episode 51, Bandit Keith uses this card against Yugi Muto while the former was possessed by Marik Ishtar. When Yugi activates "Mirror Force" in response to "Zera the Mant's" attack on "Dark Magician", Keith activates this card to negate the effect of "Mirror Force" and destroy it. "Zera the Mant" then destroys "Dark Magician".
- In episode 14, Jaden Yuki uses this card against Jinzo. When Jinzo activates "Call of the Haunted" to revive "Jinzo", Jaden activates this card to negate the effect of "Call of the Haunted" and destroy it.
- In episode 58, this card can be seen after Aster Phoenix's defeat of a man who had just robbed Duel Academy's card shop. After the duel, Aster looks through the man's Deck for "Destiny HERO - Plasma" After Aster throws the cards back to the man, this card can be seen.
- In episode 62, this card was shown in a flashback Rex Goodwin has when he explains how and why he became a Dark Signer. After Roman Goodwin had defeated Rex, he is shown dropping three Trap Cards, one of which is this card. Roman then realizes that his brother had lost the Duel on purpose. Rex then reveals that he purposely lost so that he would become a Dark Signer.
- In episode 82, the Guard Robot uses this card during its Ground Duel against Yusei Fudo. When Yusei activates "Double Cyclone" to destroy his set "Graceful Revival" and the Guard Robot's "Counter Force", the Guard Robot activates this card to negate the effect of "Double Cyclone" and destroy it. However, Yusei wanted the Robot to use this card to negate "Double Cyclone", so that it could not be used to negate "Panic Wave".
- In episode 106, one of the Diablo Duelbots uses this card during the Battle Royale that was around Neo Domino City. When a Team White Tiger member activates "Negate Attack" to negate the direct attacks made by "Ally of Justice Nullfier" and "Ally of Justice Garadholg", a member of the Diablo army uses this card to negate the effect of "Negate Attack" and destroy it. The direct attacks continue and deplete the remainder of the Team White Tiger member's Life Points.
- This card appears in Paradox's explanation when he tells Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei that the reason why he came to the past was so that he could prevent his own bad future from happening. Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei disagreed with going along with Paradox's plan as Paradox's actions will destroy and ruin their eras in time since they revolved around Duel Monsters.
- In the non-canon duel YCS Providence 2012 Special: Mai, Joey, and Yugi vs. Pegasus and Bakura, Maximillion Pegasus uses this card against Joey Wheeler. When Joey activates "Giant Trunade" to return Joey's "Premature Burial" and Pegasus' "Toon World" and this set card to their hands, Pegasus chains this card to negate the effect of "Giant Trunade" and destroy it.
- Jaden Yuki, Syrus Truesdale, Chumley Huffington, Alexis Rhodes, Chazz Princeton, Bastion Misawa, Zane Truesdale, Lyman Banner, Atticus Rhodes, Amnael, Blair Flannigan, Para, Dox, Sadie, Nightshroud, Georg, Hose, Dean, Enzo, Vyga, Rune, Mathew, Woody, Hide, Rie, Disa, Andrea, Lily, Yumi, Emperor.Umiuma, Mokuma and Sanzyudai Yuki use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force.
- Gunnie and Kameno use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.