|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Difference between revisions of "Card Rulings:Cross-Sheep"
m (X-Metaman moved page Card Rulings:Crochet Sheep to Card Rulings:Cross-Sheep without leaving a redirect: per card page)
Revision as of 18:21, 16 January 2020
- This card's effect is a Trigger Effect. (It does not target, and cannot be activated during the Damage Step.)
- When resolving this effect, apply the appropriate "●" effects based on the Monster Card types that are face-up in the Main Monster Zones this card points to.
- Drawing 2 cards and discarding 2 cards do not happen simultaneously.
- If 2 different "●" effects are applied, you will resolve each effect in order. (Each effect has a different timing.)
- A: When your opponent activates the effect of "Crochet Sheep", you can chain the effect of "Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring". (It does not matter whether or not "Crochet Sheep" is pointing to a Ritual Monster when its effect is activated.)