|Video game debut||Yu-Gi-Oh! Online: Duel Evolution|
In AoJ, the player could earn the following rewards from defeating AoJ a certain number of times:[Notes 1]
- 5 times: 1 copy of "Dimension Wall"
- 8 times, then completing 1 more Duel against AoJ:[Notes 2] the "Hit me if you dare" Deck recipe (cards not included), and the permanent privilege to challenge Alexis Rhodes to a Duel
In Yu-Gi-Oh! Online: Duel Accelerator, the player could earn the following rewards from defeating AoJ a certain number of times:
- 7 times: 1 untradable copy of "Mask of Darkness"
- 10 times: "The Ouija Board" Deck recipe (cards not included)
- 17 times: 1 untradable copy of "Puppet Master"
- 20 times: the "Spirit Burn!!" Deck recipe (cards not included)
- 27 times: 1 untradable copy of "Dark Master - Zorc"
- 30 times: "The Ruler of Darkness" Deck recipe (cards not included), in addition to "THE KING OF THIEVES" title and the right to purchase the Bakura's Accessories item from Blister's Hideout
- 200 times: the "YAMI BAKURA FAN" title
The player can also earn the "APPRENTICE THIEF" title from losing to Bakura 50 times.
A deck designed purely for countering the opponent's attacks."Amazoness Swords Woman" and "Blast Sphere" are just those type of cards. "Des Koala", "Just Desserts" and "Secret Barrel" are the trump cards that bring you victory. [sic]
|Hit me if you dare|
Monster Cards (17)
Spell Cards (10)
AoJ's appearance in Yu-Gi-Oh! Online: Duel Evolution
AoJ's appearance in Yu-Gi-Oh! Online: Duel Evolution (chibi form)
- Instead of only victories, it was also possible for these rewards to be earned through DRAWs and/or losses, in combination with (or instead of) victories, though the exact numbers required for this are unknown.
- By "completing" a Duel, a victory is not necessarily required.