Barian Battlemorph, known as Bariarphose or Variarphose (バリアルフォーゼ Bariarufōze, a play on "Barian" or "Varian" and "metamorphose") in the Japanese version, is a process which Barians use to regain their original form and appearance through the use of a Baria Crystal. Normally, Barians cannot retain their original body structure in a low-energy world such as Earth, so they must take on a human form when in such a place. They can only go through this process when in an environment that emulates a high-energy world, namely, a Sphere Field. The field is usually generated by using a Barian Sphere Cube.
Later, Barians are also able to Battlemorph at anytime when the Earth's atmosphere mimics that of the Barian World. When a Barian regains their true memories, they lose their Barian form temporarily and revert back to their default human form. However they can transform back into their Barian form afterwards if they want to, as seen with Vector and Mizar.
Girag's Barian Battlemorph
Mizar's Barian Battlemorph
Alito's Barian Battlemorph
Vector's Barian Battlemorph
Erazor's Barian Battlemorph
Chironex's Barian Battlemorph
Scritch's Barian Battlemorph
Mr. Heartland's Barian Battlemorph
Marin's Barian Battlemorph
Nash's Barian Battlemorph
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 83: "Sphere Cube Calamity: Part 2"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 100: "A Duel in Ruins: Part 2"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 74: "Attack of the Barians: Part 1"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 82: "Sphere Cube Calamity: Part 1"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 124: "Battle with the Barians"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 133: "Vector the Victor"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 134: "Dragon Strife, Part 1"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 137: "Clash of the Emperors"
|This article is a stub. You can help Yugipedia by expanding it.|