Card Appearances:A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon
- In episode 149, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Alister while the latter was disguised as Maximillion Pegasus. He uses this card to return "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" to his hand and destroy both "Toon World" and "Charm of Lamentation". This causes Alister's "Toon Dark Magician Girl" to be destroyed by its own effect since "Toon World" was destroyed.
- In episode 200, this card appears within Kaiba's briefcase when he opens it up and takes his Duel Disk with him.
- In episode 22, Bastion Misawa uses this card during his duel against Jaden Yuki. He uses this card to return "Hyozanryu" to his hand and destroy Jaden's "Skyscraper".
- In episode 66, this card appears in a flashback Jaden has when he sees Wheeler as Bastion which makes Jaden remember his Duel against Bastion.
- In episode 173, during Atticus Rhodes' duel against Yusuke Fujiwara, Atticus is forced to send this card from the top of his Deck to the Graveyard via the effect of "Clear Phantom".
- In the non-canon duel North American WCQ 2012 Special: Joey vs. Kaiba, Kaiba uses this card in his Duel with Joey Wheeler. He activates it by returning "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" to his hand to destroy Joey's "Skull Dice".
- In the non-canon duel World Championship 2016 Special: Yugi vs. Kaiba, Kaiba uses this card in his Duel with Yugi Muto. He activates it by returning "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" to his hand to destroy Yugi's "Dark Magical Circle" and Set "Mystic Box".