Card Appearances:Blade Knight
- In episode 123, Seto Kaiba uses this card during the four-way Battle Royal between himself, Yami Yugi, Yami Marik, and Joey Wheeler. He summons this card in Attack Position. This card then attacks Yami Marik directly. In the next episode, Joey's "Axe Raider" attacks this card, but Kaiba activates "Ring of Destruction" to destroy "Axe Raider" and inflict its ATK as damage to both players. Kaiba then activates "Ring of Defense" to protect his Life Points from the effect of "Ring of Destruction". Joey then activates "Graverobber" to steal "Spell of Pain" from Yami Marik's Graveyard and activate it as his card, redirecting the damage he would have taken from "Ring of Destruction" to Yami Marik instead, causing Yami Marik to lose the Duel. This card then attacks Joey directly, causing Joey to lose the Duel. The duel then ended after that as two duelists have now lost the four-way duel.
- In episode 131, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He summons this card and "Sword of Soul" via "Thirst for Compensation". The effect of "Slifer the Sky Dragon" then immediately activates, but Kaiba activates "Card Guard" to prevent his monsters' destruction for one turn. He then Tributes both this card and "Sword of Soul" to activate the effect of "Obelisk the Tormentor", destroying all monsters on Yugi's side of the field and inflicting 4000 damage to Yugi ("Slifer" was not destroyed by the effect because of its own effect, but the effect damage was still going to be inflicted to Yugi's Life Points), but Yugi discards "Kuriboh" via its own effect to negate the damage he would have received. Later "Slifer" (whose ATK was 6000 due to its own effect) attacks "Obelisk", but Kaiba activates "Power Balance" to discard half of the cards in Yugi's hand and draw the same number of cards Yugi discarded. Yugi then activates "Necromancy" to Special Summon this card, "X-Head Cannon", "Kaiser Sea Horse", and "Sword of Soul" from the Graveyard. This activates the effect of "Slifer the Sky Dragon", destroying the newly summoned monsters. This activates the second effect of "Necromancy", decreasing the ATK of "Obelisk the Tormentor" to 1600 until the End Phase ("Obelisk" lost 600 ATK for each "Necromancy"-summoned monster that was destroyed).
- In episode 136, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Joey. After Kaiba summons this card, he used this monster to attack and destroy Joey's "Swordsman of Landstar". Later Joey Normal Summons "Little-Winguard" and equips the latter with "Legendary Sword", but Kaiba activates "Absorb Spell" to change the target of "Legendary Sword" to this card, increasing its ATK and DEF by 300 instead. After Kaiba activates "Cost Down", this card gains 400 ATK due to its own effect. After Kaiba summons "Blue-Eyes White Dragon", he uses the latter to attack directly, but Joey activates "Scapegoat" to Special Summon four Sheep Tokens. A replay occurs and Kaiba uses "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" to attack and destroy a Sheep Token. This monster then attacks and destroys another Sheep Token. On Kaiba's next turn, this card loses its 400 ATK boost after Kaiba activates "Card of Demise". After "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" attacks and destroys "Battle Warrior", this card and "Kaiser Sea Horse" then attack and destroy the last two Sheep Tokens Joey had on his side of the field. On Joey's next turn, he activates "Graverobber" to steal "Enemy Controller" from Kaiba Graveyard and activate its effect, allowing Joey to destroy "Blue-Eyes White Dragon". Joey then activates "Monster Reborn" to revive Kaiba's "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" under his control. "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" then attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 178, Kaiba uses this card during his Tag Duel with Yami Yugi against Dartz. He summons this card in Attack Position. Due to this card's effect, it gains 400 ATK due to Kaiba having at most one card in his hand. On Yugi's turn, Kaiba Tributes this card in order to activate "Reflect Energy". Later Kaiba activates "Silent Doom" to revive this card. He then Tributes this card in order to Tribute Summon "Kaiser Glider".
- In episode 183, Kaiba uses this card in the battle against The Great Leviathan. After the three chosen Duelists each summon out three monsters, they all use their monsters to attack the Great Leviathan. Despite the chosen Duelists' monsters being joined by other Duel Spirits, the Great Leviathan suffers no visible damage from the attacks. The Great Leviathan then attacks, destroying all of the monsters the chosen Duelists summoned, including the three Legendary Knights.
- In episode 185, the KC DuekTek 760 uses this card during its Duel against an unknown boy. The boy then uses "Gagagigo" to attack and destroy this card.
- In episode 97, an unknown Duelist uses this card during his Duel against Aster Phoenix. Aster uses "Destiny HERO - Dogma" to attack and destroy this card, winning him the duel.
- In episode 27, this card is shown being used during a Ground Duel between two people. Aside from being on the field, this card played no actual part in the Duel.