Card Appearances:Crush Card Virus
- In episode 23, Seto Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. After "Gaia The Fierce Knight" attacks and destroys "Saggi the Dark Clown", Kaiba activates this card to destroy "Gaia The Fierce Knight" and the "Dark Magician" in Yugi's hand as well as render every monster in Yugi's Deck that has at least 1500 ATK useless.
- In the dub, it is incorrectly shown as a Magic Card in Kaiba's hand.
- In this episode, the monsters in the opponent's Deck that were rendered useless by this card's effect remained in the Deck, but were rendered unusable. In all other instances, the monsters in the opponent's Deck that were rendered useless by this card's effect were sent to the Graveyard.
- In episode 26, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Maximillion Pegasus. Kaiba sets this card and planned to use this card when Pegasus attacks and destroys "Saggi the Dark Clown". However Pegasus activates "Negative Energy" to double the ATK of "Saggi" which causes this card to be destroyed. In the next episode, Kaiba attacks "Dragon Piper" with "Swordstalker" to prevent Pegasus from using the effect of "Dragon Piper" to release the "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" inside "Dragon Capture Jar" under his control and turn it into a Toon Monster through the effect of "Toon World", but Pegasus activates "Doppleganger" to copy this card and infect "Dragon Piper" with its effect. "Swordstalker" then destroys "Dragon Piper", but this allows Pegasus to activate this card's effect which destroys "Swordstalker" and obliterates almost all the cards in Kaiba's Deck, leaving him with only one card left to use (which was "Monster Reborn").
Post Duelist Kingdom
- In episode 43, this card appears on the rack of cards that Yugi Muto, Joey Wheeler, and Mokuba Kaiba pass by while they are going through a town.
- In episode 53, this card appears on a poster that Yugi and Téa Gardner read when they find a game store that was selling Duel Monster cards.
- In episode 55, this card is shown as one of the many cards on the shop window that Yugi Muto, Joey Wheeler, and Tristan Taylor gaze in awe at.
- In episode 93, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Ishizu Ishtar. When "Mudora" (whose ATK was 2000 due to it being equipped with "Sword of Dogra") attacks "Vorse Raider", Kaiba activates "Shrink" to halve the ATK of "Vorse Raider". "Mudora then destroys "Vorse Raider", but Kaiba then activates this card, destroying "Mudora" and every monster in Ishizu's hand and Deck that have at least 1500 ATK. In the next episode, this card, "Kaiser Glider", "Polymerization", "Vorse Raider", "Shrink", and "Virus Cannon" are sent back to Kaiba's Deck due to Ishizu's "Exchange of the Spirit".
- In episode 108, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Leichter. When Kaiba's "Spear Dragon" attacks Leichter's set monster, Leichter activates "Mask of Perplexity" to redirect the attack to "Giant Germ", destroying it instead. Kaiba then tries to activate this card in response, but Leichter activates the Deck Master Ability of "Jinzo" to negate this card's effect and destroy it.
- In episode 109, this card appears in a flashback Leichter has when he explains to Seto that his treachery began when Gozaburo gave him a large amount of dollars to test Seto's business skills.
- In episode 114, Seto sets this card during his Duel against Noah Kaiba, but he doesn't activate it. Seto planned to activate this card when Noah destroys his "Giant Germ", but Noah activates the effect of "Chiron the Mage" to destroy this card before Seto could activate it.
- In episode 116, this card appears in a flashback Kaiba has when he notes that he remembers that he promised to be a father to Mokuba and protect him no matter what. He didn't treat Mokuba well initially when he threw him out, but he did that so that no matter what happened to him, Mokuba would still have a family.
Battle City Finals
- In episode 129, this card appears in a flashback that Yugi has when he wonders to himself if Kaiba will use the same strategy he used against Ishizu for the current Duel between himself and Yugi.
- In episode 135, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Joey Wheeler. When "Gearfried the Iron Knight" attacks "Ryu-Kishin Powered", Kaiba activates "Shrink" to halve the ATK of "Ryu-Kishin Powered". "Gearfried the Iron Knight" then destroys "Ryu-Kishin Powered", but this allows Kaiba to activate this card, destroying "Gearfried the Iron Knight" as well as every monster in Joey's hand and Deck that has 1500 or more ATK.
Waking the Dragons
- In episode 150, Kaiba Sets this card during his Duel against Alister. He was going to activate this card when Alister attacks "Pitch-Dark Dragon", but Alister activates "Royal Decree" to prevent both players from activating Trap Cards. Later Kaiba activates "Fang of Critias" and fuses it with this card in order to Special Summon "Doom Virus Dragon".
- In episode 152, this card appears in a flashback Kaiba has when he remembers using this card during his Duel against Alister.
- In episode 159, this card is shown when Weevil Underwood and Rex Raptor are taken to a vault within Paradius's headquarters that contains copies of every card in existence (with the exception of the Legendary Dragons and the Egyptian Gods).
- In episode 34, during Jaden Yuki's Duel against Kaibaman, this card can be seen when Kaibaman searches his Deck via the effect of "Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands".
- In episode 164, Makoto Inotsume uses this card during his Duel against Syrus Truesdale. After Syrus summons "Cyberdark Dragon" via "Cyberdark Impact!", Makoto activates this card to Tribute "Jinzo - Returner" and destroy Syrus's "Cyberdark Dragon" as well as force Syrus to play with his hand revealed and reveal every card he draws for the next three turns. On the last turn of the Duel, this card's lingering effect destroys "Dragonroid" after Syrus draws the latter card as its ATK was over 1500 (which benefited Syrus later however since the effect of "Dragonroid" would allow it to be a legal target for the effect of "Cyberdark Dragon").
- Syrus Truesdale, Bastion Misawa, Kagemaru, Dark Magician Girl, Jinzo, Slade Princeton, Jagger Princeton, Hose, Simon, Maki and Yumi use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force.