Card Appearances:Cyber Commander
- In episode 12, Yugi Muto and his friends were showing to each other what their favorite card was. Tristan Taylor showed this card and states it's his favorite. Yami Bakura would later seal Tristan's soul within this card.
- In episode 13, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Yami Bakura. He summons this card on the first turn of the Duel and was surprised that Tristan's soul was within this card. Yami Bakura's "White Magical Hat" then attacks and destroys this card. Later, Yugi revives this card with "Monster Reborn" (which allows Tristan to avoid being killed by the "Reaper of the Cards" in the Graveyard). This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- This card also appears in Yami Bakura's thoughts when he explained that he was going to use "Change of Heart" to take control of this card and use it to attack and destroy one of Yami Yugi's monsters and win the Duel.
- In episode 16, this card can be seen in Seto Kaiba's briefcase when he takes out a Duel Disk from his briefcase and tosses it to Joey Wheeler.
- In episode 22, this card appeared in a flashback Téa Gardner has when she remembers Yami Yugi's Duel with Yami Bakura and notes to herself that there may be two Yugis.
- In episode 26, this card can be seen in Kaiba's briefcase when he takes a Duel Disk from his briefcase and tosses it to Maximillion Pegasus.
- In episode 37, this card appears in a flashback Tristan has when he notices that the look Bakura has is similar to the look Yami Bakura had when Yami Yugi dueled against him. Tristan, at this point, realizes that what happened back then wasn't a dream.
- In episode 106, Tristan uses this card during his Duel with Duke Devlin and Serenity Wheeler against Nezbitt. He summons this card in Attack Position in an attempt to lure Nezbitt into attacking this card instead of Serenity's "Shadow Tamer". This doesn't work as Nezbitt uses "Giga-Tech Wolf" to attack and destroy "Shadow Tamer". Later Nezbitt's "Machine King" (whose ATK was 2400 due to its own effect) attacks Serenity's "The Forgiving Maiden" (who was in Attack Position due to Serenity placing the card right side up instead of sideways), but Tristan orders this card to intercept the attack. "Machine King" then destroys this card.
- In episode 90, this card appears in a flashback Sergio has when he remembers going to Crash Town after nothing he did paid off. He fought the Duelists in Crash Town, so he can be able to take care of his children. To his children, they see him as a hero, but that all ended when he lost a Duel and got sent to the mines. After Sergio summons this card, it attacks directly and wins Sergio the Duel.