Card Appearances:Electromagnetic Turtle
- In episode 131, Yugi Muto uses this card during his Duel against Seto Kaiba. He discards this card and two other cards from his hand due to the effect of Kaiba's "Power Balance" (which Kaiba activated in response to "Slifer the Sky Dragon" attacking "Obelisk the Tormentor"). This makes the ATK of "Slifer" 3000. After Yugi activates "Necromancy" to Special Summon four random monsters from Kaiba's Graveyard and under Kaiba's control, the second mouth effect of "Slifer" destroys all of the newly summoned monsters. "Obelisk" then lost 2400 ATK due to the effect of "Necromancy" (600 ATK for each "Necromancy"-revived monster that was just revived and subsequently destroyed). Kaiba then activates the effect of "Sword of Soul" to increase the ATK of "Obelisk" by 1000, but Yugi activates this card's effect from the Graveyard to end his Battle Phase immediately.
- In episode 175, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Rafael. He sends this card to the Graveyard via the effect of "Kuribandit". Rafael then activates the effect of "Guardian Eatos" to banish monsters from Yami Yugi's Graveyard until he reaches a Spell or Trap Card and increase the ATK of "Guardian Eatos" by the ATK of the banished monsters. Through this effect, "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts", "Gamma The Magnet Warrior", and "Kuribandit" were banished and the ATK of "Guardian Eatos" became 7000. "Guardian Eatos" then attacks "Dark Magician", but Yami Yugi activates this card's effect from the Graveyard in order to end Rafael's Battle Phase immediately.
- Even though this card was one of the three monsters sent to the Graveyard via the effect of "Kuribandit", it is not shown being removed from the Graveyard by the effect of "Eatos". Instead it is removed when Yami Yugi explains how he was able to stop the attack made by "Eatos".
- In episode 220, this card is shown when Yami Yugi is shown building his Deck for the Ceremonial Battle.
- In episode 5, this card can be seen on the ground after Titan defeats his opponent at the beginning of the episode
- In episode 71, a picture of this card is seen in the Dueling History Reference Room of Duel Academy.
- In the non-canon duel World Championship 2016 Special: Yugi vs. Kaiba, Yugi uses this card in his duel with Seto Kaiba. It is first drawn then discarded via "Graceful Charity", and later banished via its own effect to end Kaiba's battle phase when "Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon" attacks "Dark Magician", but Kaiba counters by negating the activation of this card's effect with "Spirit Dragon".