Card Appearances:Guardian Kay'est
- In episode 156, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Rafael has when he explains his backstory to Yami Yugi. This card, "Eatos", and "Kay'est" became the spirits that would protect and help Rafael while he was on the island that he was stranded on. The three cards were nearly swept off into the ocean, but Rafael saves them and keeps them close to a fire to dry them off. After a while, Rafael rows to a new island on a new raft, but gets stopped by a pillar of light. When he wakes up, he finds himself lying on his raft, but a boat comes to his rescue. After Rafael returns to civilization, he soon meets the voice he heard while on the raft. The island that he saw before comes into view and Dartz offers Rafael to help him rebuild civilization to how it should have been. He creates a pillar path that Rafael and his three Guardians travel across as they head towards the island.
- In episode 157, Rafael uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He was able to summon this card since "Rod of Silence - Kay'est" was on the field. After "Guardian Grarl" (who was equipped with "Gravity Axe - Grarl") attacks and destroy Yami Yugi's "Big Shield Gardna", this card attacks directly via the effect of "Crystal Seal". In the next episode, this card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In episode 160, this card appears in a flashback Yami Yugi has when he remembers using "Dark Magician Girl" for "Catapult Turtle's" effect.
- In episode 175, Rafael uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He summons this card after he activated "Rod of Silence - Kay'est". This card then gained 500 ATK due to "The Seal of Orichalcos". Later the darkness in Rafael's heart corrupted him after "Guardian Eatos" was destroyed and "Guardian Dreadscythe" was summoned. On Rafael's turn, he activates the third effect of "Guardian Dreadscythe" to destroy all of his other monsters and increase the ATK of "Guardian Dreadscythe" to 5500. In the next episode, Yami gets rid of "Dreadscythe" which removes the darkness's influence over Rafael. Rafael then uses the effect of "Underworld Circle" to revive "Guardian Grarl". He then activates "Soul Charge" to revive this card, "Backup Gardna", and "Guardian Elma" and take 500 damage for each monster revived this way. Since three were revived this way, Rafael takes 1500 damage which wins Yami Yugi the Duel. However Rafael did this on purpose so that he could free all of his trusted monsters from the Graveyard.
- In the first above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Yami Yugi has when he notes to Rafael his heart was crying when this card was destroyed and he ruthlessly sacrificed his monsters.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appeared within a series of flashbacks involving Rafael's bond with his family and monsters. During the flashback, Yami Yugi said that Rafael's bond with his family and monsters can change destiny.
- During most of her appearances, she looks quite serene; however, when Rafael played "The Seal of Orichalcos", she gained an evil appearance, including fangs and a psychotic expression.
- Interestingly, this card gained 500 ATK when "The Seal of Orichalcos" was around. However the latter is a Spell Card; and was on Rafael's side of the field so it should have been immune to it.
- This card appears in the second version of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX opening 99%.