Card Appearances:Headless Knight
- This card is one of Yami Bakura's signature cards.
- In episode 79, Yami Bakura uses this card during his Duel against Bonz. He Normal Summons this card on the first turn of the Duel and provided a story about its origin to frighten his opponent by stating that it is the ghost of a knight who lost his head in battle. Bonz then Normal Summons "The Snake Hair" and uses it to attack and destroy this card. Yami Bakura then activates "The Shallow Grave" to revive this card. He then Tributes this card in order to Tribute Summon "The Earl of Demise".
- In episode 82, Yami Bakura uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He Normal Summons this card in Attack Position. Yugi's "Gamma The Magnet Warrior" then attacks and destroys this card. Yami Bakura then banishes this card, "The Portrait's Secret", and "The Gross Ghost of Fled Dreams" from the Graveyard in order to Special Summon "Dark Necrofear".
- In episode 96, Yami Bakura uses this card during his Duel against Yami Marik. It was sent to the Graveyard due to "Multiple Destruction". Later Bakura activates the effect of "Puppet Master" to Special Summon this card, "The Earl of Demise" and "Goblin Zombie" from the Graveyard. In the next episode, Bakura Tributes this card, "The Earl of Demise" and "Goblin Zombie" in order to Tribute Summon "The Winged Dragon of Ra" (which Yami Bakura took from Yami Marik in the previous episode thanks to "Dark Designator" and "Exchange"), but Yami Marik activates "Joyful Doom" to treat the Tributed monsters' ATK as 0 and gain Life Points equal to the total original ATK of the Tributed monsters. This made "The Winged Dragon of Ra" useless for attacking. Later Yami Bakura banishes this card, "Goblin Zombie", and "Puppet Master" from his Graveyard in order to Special Summon "Dark Necrofear".
- In episode 104, this card can be seen when Joey Wheeler was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Johnson.