|It is with heavy hearts that we mourn the passing of our game's creator, Kazuki Takahashi.|
Card Appearances:Jam Defender
- In episode 65, Strings uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi while the former was possessed by Marik Ishtar. When "Buster Blader" attacks Strings's "Slime Token", Strings activates this card to redirect the attack to "Revival Jam", destroying it. "Revival Jam" is then revived shortly after due to its effect. In the next episode, "Slifer the Sky Dragon" (whose ATK was 4000 due to Strings having four cards in his hand) attacks "Buster Blader", but Yami activates "Lightforce Sword" to banish a card in Strings' hand for three turns, which decreases the ATK of "Slifer" by 1000. Right when "Buster Blader" goes for a counterattack, Strings activates this card's effect to let "Revival Jam" intercept the counterattack, destroying it instead. "Revival Jam" then revives itself shortly after due to its effect. Later "Slifer" attacks "Dark Magician Girl", but Yami Yugi activates "Magic Cylinder" and "Spellbinding Circle" to decrease the ATK of "Slifer" by 700 and redirect the attack of "Slifer" back to itself respectively. In response, Strings activates this card's effect to let "Revival Jam" intercept the redirected attack, destroying it instead. "Revival Jam" then revives itself shortly after due to its effect. In the following episode, "Buster Blader" (whose ATK was 1100 due to its own effect and the second mouth effect of "Slifer") attacks "Slifer", but String uses this card's effect to redirect the attack to "Revival Jam", destroying it. "Revival Jam" is then revived shortly after due to its effect. However Yugi wanted this to happen as he then activates "Brain Control" to take control of "Revival Jam" as part of his winning move. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In the third above-mentioned episode, Strings drops another copy of this card from his hand when Marik realizes that he will lose once Strings Decks Out. This card is later shown after Strings loses and collapses to the ground.
- In episode 74, this card appears in a flashback Yami Yugi has when he reminds Seto Kaiba that he saw a Rare Hunter being possessed by Marik.
- In episode 90, Yami Marik draws this card and "Remove Trap" via "Pot of Greed" during his Duel against Mai Valentine. He then sets this card and intended to use this card in conjunction with "Revival Jam", so that he could render all of Mai's attacks useless. Yami Marik did not get the chance to activate this card as Mai activated "Harpie's Feather Duster" to destroy this card and "Jam Breeding Machine".
- In episode 96, this card can be seen in Yami Marik's hand during his Duel against Yami Bakura. He discards this card from his hand due to "Multiple Destruction".
- In episode 140, Yami Marik uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. When "Dark Magician Girl" attacks "Bowganian", Yami Marik activates this card to redirect the attack to "Egyptian God Slime", causing the attack to fail. This card remained on the field for the next two episodes until the duel was over.
- In the anime, when this card's effect is activated, "Revival Jam" will get in the way of an opponent's attack or effect and take the hit, causing it to be destroyed. "Revival Jam" will then reform itself shortly after.