Card Appearances:Jar of Greed
- In episode 48, Kagemaru uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki. He discards this card to Special Summon "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames" from his Graveyard via its own effect. In the next episode, "Uria" attacks "Elemental HERO Neo Bubbleman", but Jaden activates "Bubble Illusion" to activate "Hero's Rule 1: Five Freedoms" from his hand, allowing Jaden to banish this card, "Penalty Game!", "Mispolymerization", "Statue of the Wicked", and "Chain Burst" from the Graveyard. This reduces the ATK of "Uria" to 0. "Neo Bubbleman" then destroys "Uria".
- In episode 115, this card can be seen in the scatter remains of Tom's Deck when Jesse Anderson explains to Jaden through a flashback that one thing he is fighting for is helping Tom find his missing "Jerry Beans Man" card.
- In episode 116, this card is shown in a flashback Trapper has when he explains to Jesse that back then he had an interest in Jesse because they both could see Duel Monster Spirits.
- In episode 162, Blair Flannigan Sets this card during her Tag Duel with Tyranno Hassleberry against Jaden and Alexis Rhodes (At this point, Alexis and Blair had switched partners due to "Partner Change"). On Jaden's next turn, he activates this card to draw one card ("Skill Shock").
- In episode 10, Yusei Fudo uses this card during his Ground Duel against Mr. Armstrong. He uses this card to draw a card.
- This card is also shown when the effect of "Blasting the Ruins" activates.
- Two copies of this card appear in Paradox's explanation when he tells Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei that the reason why he came to the past was so that he could prevent his own bad future from happening. Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei disagreed with going along with Paradox's plan as Paradox's actions will destroy and ruin their eras in time since they revolved around Duel Monsters.