Card Appearances:Lightning Warrior
- In the manga this card's attack name is "Lightning Punisher" and its effect name is "Lightning Ray".
- In the manga, the monster this card destroys does not have to be sent to the Graveyard in order for its effect to activate.
- In chapter 1, Yusei Summoned this and used a number of cards to increase its ATK. He then used it to attack and destroy Sect Ijuin's "Great Poseidon Beetle", winning the Duel.
- In chapter 3, Yusei Summoned this using "Righty Driver" and "Mighty Warrior". He used it to attack and destroy "Mighty Warrior Dark Soul".
On the Skeleton Knight's turn, he got "Underworld Dragon Dragonecro" to attack "Lightning Warrior".
- In chapter 4, Yusei saved "Lightning Warrior" from "Underworld Dragon Dragonecro's" attack, using "Junk Shield". He later Tributed it to use "Synchro Gazer".
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Ride 8: "One-Shot Run", Yusei used this in his One-Shot Run against Akiza Izinski.