Card Appearances:Makiu, the Magical Mist
As with many cards during the Duelist Kingdom arc, this card's effect is vague and differs between duels. This card's lore reads, "Better electrical conductivity boosts ATK by 30%!!"
- In episode 5, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Weevil Underwood. He uses this card to wash the poison made by Weevil's "Great Moth" off of the field after the poison already dropped Yugi's "Gaia the Dragon Champion's" ATK to 1900. This card also covers "Great Moth" in water, which improved the conductivity of Yugi's "Summoned Skull's" "Lightning Strike" and increased its ATK by 1000 when it attacked "Great Moth".
- In episode 34, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Joey Wheeler. When Joey's "Thousand Dragon" attacks Yugi's "Dark Magician" (which has 100 ATK by the effect of "Time Wizard"), Yugi Tributes "Dark Magician" to Special Summon "Dark Sage". Yugi uses the effect of "Dark Sage" to activate this card from his hand, which extinguishes "Thousand Dragon's" "Noxious Nostril Gust".
- In episode 50, Yugi Muto uses this card during his Duel against Bandit Keith while the latter was possessed by Marik Ishtar. The water from this card causes Keith's Machine-type monsters to rust, decreasing "Machine King's", "Ground Attacker Bugroths", and "Megasonic Eye's" ATK and DEF to drop by 300 (effectively canceling the boost from "Machine Conversion Factory"). This card also increases the ATK of Yugi's "Summoned Skull" by 750. At the End Phase, the ATK of "Summoned Skull" decreased to its Original ATK.
- In episode 99, this card appears when Yami Yugi is building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Gansley.
- This card appeared on an eyecatch in Duel 36. It is named "Magical Mist", and its lore reads, "Water vapor surrounds all monsters on the field".
- In the non-canon duel North American WCQ 2014 Special: Astral vs. Yugi, Yugi draws this card by the effect of "Kuribandit". The same turn, Yugi sets this card. The next turn, Yugi sends this card to the Graveyard by the effect of "Emergency Provisions".
- In the non-canon duel World Championship 2016 Special: Yugi vs. Kaiba, Yugi discards this card to activate "Double Spell" in his Duel with Seto Kaiba.