- In episode 50, Bandit Keith uses this card during his Duel against Yugi Muto while the former was being possessed by Marik Ishtar. He Special Summons this card and "Ground Attacker Bugroth" via the Flip effect of "Cyber Jar". Later Yugi's "Gaia the Dragon Champion" attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 88, this card appears in a flashback Marik has when he remembers having his Rare Hunters test out the counterfeit versions of "The Winged Dragon of Ra". As they were counterfeits, the fake cards only caused the Rare Hunters to be killed by a bolt of lightning.
- In episode 85, this card appears in a flashback Maximillion Pegasus has when he explains to Jaden Yuki in the past, people have been trying to playing counterfeit copies of "The Winged Dragon of Ra". These resulted in the people getting struck by lightning due to them invoking Ra's wrath.
- In episode 138 of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, this was one of three monsters that were trying to break down the defenses of a village, however Burgundy got to the scene and defeated them.
- In episode 65, this card is shown when Trudge explains the rulings for the World Racing Grand Prix that is going to be held soon as well as how dueling has changed since the integration of New Domino City and Satellite.
- In episode 81, this card is shown being used in a duel against two unknown duelists at the beginning of the episode.