- This card was originally played in the first duel between Yami Yugi and Seto Kaiba, from the manga (Duel 10), and the Toei anime. This was in fact the first Spell Card presented in the manga.
- Seto used this card's effect on his Battle Ox, increasing its strength to ATK 2040/DEF 1200.
- In episode 89, Zane Truesdale uses this card during his Duel against Atticus Rhodes. He equips this card to his "Cyberdark Horn", doubling its original ATK since Zane had less Life Points than Atticus. After Zane activates "Polymerization" to fuse "Cyberdark Horn" with "Cyberdark Edge" and "Cyberdark Keel" in order to Fusion Summon "Cyberdark Dragon", this card is destroyed.
- In episode 91, this card is shown to be part of Lucien Grimley's Deck. It is shown in the air after Lucien is defeated by Jaden Yuki.
- In episode 122, Chazz Princeton uses this card during his Duel against a Duel Ghoul. He equips this card to "Infernal Incinerator", doubling its original ATK due to Chazz having less Life Points than the Duel Ghoul. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In episode 135, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Jaden has when he notes that until now he went by his instincts without giving things a second thought. Jaden notes if he stops now, he won't be able to go further and save Jesse.
- In episode 164, this card is shown in a series of flashbacks Syrus Truesdale has when he deduces that Zane's problems came from his Deck, not the underground Dueling he was involved with.
- In episode 29, during Jack's Ground Duel against Tetsu Trudge (while the latter was a Shadow Drone and while the former had assistance from Carly Carmine (Jack couldn't use his right arm as it was still healing, so Carly supported Jack by drawing and holding his cards)), Jack is shown sending this card from the top of his Deck to the Graveyard via the second effect of "Dark Diviner".
- In episode 49, Leo uses this card during his Ground Duel against Devack. He adds this card from his Deck to his hand via the first effect of "Power Tool Dragon". Leo then equips this card to "Power Tool Dragon", but it had no effect since both players' Life Points were equal. Later "Zeman the Ape King" (whose ATK was 3000 due to "Closed Forest") then attacks "Power Tool Dragon". Devack then activates "Roaring Earth" to allow his monsters to inflict piercing damage. Leo sends this card to the Graveyard to prevent his monster's destruction, but "Zeman the Ape King" then inflicts piercing damage to Leo. "Roaring Earth" then decreases the ATK and DEF of "Power Tool Dragon" by 300.
- A virtual Seto Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against against a virtual Yami Yugi. He equips this card to "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon". Since Kaiba had less Life Points that Yami Yugi, the original ATK of "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" is doubled. By using this card on "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon", Kaiba was able to get this card's ATK past the Egyptian Gods' ATK. Yami Yugi then Tributes "The Winged Dragon of Ra" and "Slifer the Sky Dragon" in order to activate the effect of "Obelisk the Tormentor", destroying Kaiba's "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" and inflict 4000 damage to Kaiba, which wins Yami Yugi the Duel.
- This card appears in Paradox's explanation when he tells Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei that the reason why he came to the past was so that he could prevent his own bad future from happening. Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei disagreed with going along with Paradox's plan as Paradox's actions will destroy and ruin their eras in time since they revolved around Duel Monsters.
- Chumley Huffington, Chazz Princeton, Atticus Rhodes, Slade Princeton, Georg, Hose, Hide, Maki and Lily use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force.