|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
- In episode 53, Johnny Steps uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. When "Curse of Dragon" attacks "Musician King", Johnny activates this card to equip it to "Musician King" and increase its ATK and DEF by 300. "Musician King" then destroys "Curse of Dragon". Later "Heavy Metal King" attacks "Giant Soldier of Stone". Due to this card's effect, "Heavy Metal King" gains ATK equal to half the ATK of "Giant Soldier of Stone" during Damage Calculation only. "Heavy Metal King" then destroys "Giant Soldier of Stone". "Dark Magician" then attacks and destroys "Heavy Metal King", which causes this card to be destroyed too. Johnny was confused at what happened as he thought this card's effect should have activated when "Dark Magician" attacked "Heavy Metal King", but Yami Yugi explains that this card's secondary effect only activates when the equipped monster attacks, not when it battles.
- This card also appears on a poster that Yugi and Téa Gardner read when they find a game store that was selling Duel Monster cards.
- In episode 106, this card can be seen when Duke Devlin, Tristan Taylor, and Serenity Wheeler were building their Virtual World Decks for their Duel against Nezbitt.
- In episode 160, this card is shown in Joey Wheeler's hand during his Duel against Rex Raptor. In the next episode, Joey equips this card onto "Red-Eyes Black Dragon", increasing its ATK and DEF by 300. "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" then attacks "Horned Saurus". Due to this card's effect, "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" gains ATK equal to half the ATK of "Horned Saurus" during damage calculation only. "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" then destroys "Horned Saurus". In the following episode, this card is destroyed after "Tyrant Dragon" attacks and destroys "Red-Eyes B. Dragon".
- In this Duel, this card appeared as an Alternate Art card in this sense.