Card Appearances:Monster Recovery
- In episode 5, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Weevil Underwood. He activates this card to return his hand, "Dark Magician" and "Torike" back to his Deck and draw five new cards. After redrawing a new hand, Yami Summons "Kuriboh" and Weevil activates "Parasite Worm" to destroy "Kuriboh" and inflict its ATK as damage to Yami Yugi.
- In episode 30, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Mai Valentine. Yugi Sets this card as a successful bluff, so he could get another turn. On Yami Yugi's next turn, he activates this card to return "Catapult Turtle" and his hand to his Deck and draw five new cards, but, to his shock, they were all cards that he first assumed could not help get rid of Mai's monsters.
- In episode 36, this card can be seen in Yami Yugi's hand during his Duel against Maximillion Pegasus. Two episodes later, this card is still shown to be in Yami Yugi's hand.
- In episode 106, this card can be seen when Duke Devlin, Tristan Taylor, and Serenity Wheeler were building their Virtual World Decks for their Duel against Nezbitt.
- In episode 109, this card appears in a flashback Leichter has when he explains to Seto that his treachery began when Gozaburo Kaiba gave him a large sum of money to test Seto's business skills.
- In episode 15, this card is among the statue cards available to Yuma Tsukumo during his Statue Duel against Roku.