|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Appearances:Mystical Space Typhoon
- 1 Yu-Gi-Oh!
- 2 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
- 3 Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
- 4 Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL
- 5 Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V
- 6 Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Pyramid of Light
- 7 Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D Bonds Beyond Time
- 8 Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions
- 9 Scripted Duels
- 10 Video games
- In episode 102, Téa Gardner uses this card during her Duel against Crump. She uses this card to destroy Crump's set "Gust" ("Mirror Wall" in the dub), however this allows Crump to activate "Driving Snow", which destroys Téa's set "Mirror Force".
Waking the Dragons
- In episode 174, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Rafael. He uses this card to destroy Rafael's "Gravity Axe - Grarl", which decreases the ATK of "Guardian Grarl" to 1000 (as Yami Yugi had previously activated the effect of "Kuriboo" to decrease the ATK of "Guardian Grarl" by 1500 until the End Phase). In the next episode, Yami Yugi activates the effect of "Amulet Dragon" to banish all Spell Cards from his Graveyard and increase its ATK by 300 for each Spell Card banished this way.
- In episode 179, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Tag Duel with Seto Kaiba against Dartz. He uses this card to destroy Dartz's "Twin Bow Centaur".
- In episode 189, Vivian Wong uses this card during her Duel against Rebecca Hawkins. She activates this card to destroy Rebecca's "Gravity Bind", but Rebecca activates "Imperial Order" to negate this card's effect.
- In episode 194, Zigfried von Schroeder uses this card during his Duel against Seto Kaiba. He uses this card to destroy Seto Kaiba's "Soul Absorption".
- In episode 197, Leon von Schroeder uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He uses this card to destroy his own "Golden Castle of Stromberg" as he found out that the latter card was an illegal card that his brother made legal through tampering. It didn't work as "Golden Castle of Stromberg" could not be destroyed by card effects other than its own.
Dawn of the Duel
- In episode 200, this card appears within Kaiba's briefcase when he opens it up and takes his Duel Disk with him.
- In episode 8, Zane Truesdale uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki. He uses this card to destroy Jaden's Set card.
- In episode 10, Syrus Truesdale uses this card during his Tag Duel with Jaden against Para and Dox. He activates this card to destroy Dox's "Fairy Meteor Crush", but Para activates "Judgment of Anubis" to Negate this card's effect and destroy it. After that resolves, "Judgment of Anubis" destroys "Elemental Hero Rampart Blaster" and inflicts the latter's ATK as damage to Jaden and Syrus.
- In episode 12, this card is shown as one of the many cards belonging to Bastion Misawa that were thrown in the water by Chazz Princeton.
- This card also appears in a flashback Alexis has when she tells Chazz that she saw him throw Bastion's cards into the water. This card is shown as one of the many cards that Alexis saw in the water.
- In episode 30, Nightshroud uses this card during his Duel against Jaden. He uses this card to destroy Jaden's "Fusion Gate" so that Jaden could not use the effect of "Elemental Hero Tempest" to prevent itself from being destroyed by battle.
- In episode 66, this card appears in a flashback Jaden has when he sees Wheeler as Zane which makes Jaden remember his first Duel against Zane.
- In episode 68, Aster Phoenix uses this card during his Duel against Jaden. He uses this card to destroy Jaden's "Common Soul". This returns "Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab" to Jaden's hand (due to the last effect of "Common Soul") and decreases the ATK of "Elemental Hero Bubbleman" to its original value.
- In episode 70, Chazz Princeton uses this card during his Duel against Alexis Rhodes. He uses this card to destroy Alexis' set "Hallowed Life Barrier".
- In episode 71, Lorenzo moves this card to the top of his Deck via "Stage Select" during his Duel against Jaden. Lorenzo intended to use this card to destroy his own "Boss Rush", so that he could Normal Summon again. Lorenzo does not get the chance to draw or activate this card as Jaden defeats him beforehand.
- In episode 82, this card is seen in Bastion's hand during his Duel against Chazz. Bastion later sets this card, but did not activate it. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In episode 84, this card is seen in a Ra Yellow student's hand during his Duel against Tyranno Hassleberry.
- In episode 94, Alexis Rhodes uses this card during her Duel against Jaden. She uses this card to destroy Jaden's "Armor Breaker" (who was equipped onto "Spell Striker" through its own effect).
- In episode 96, Dr. Eisenstein uses this card during his duel against Jaden. He uses this card to destroy Jaden's "Bubble Blaster", which returns the ATK of "Elemental Hero Bubbleman" to its original value.
- In episode 144, Aster uses this card during his Duel against Adrian Gecko. He uses this card to destroy his own "Clock Tower Prison". Since the latter had four Clock Counters when it was destroyed, its final effect activates, letting Aster Special Summon "Destiny Hero - Dreadmaster".
- In episode 153, Yubel uses this card during her Duel against Jaden Yuki. She banishes this card, "Zero Sprite", "Fiend Rose", "Super Polymerization", and "Grinder Golem" from her Deck from play via the first effect of "Spell Chronicle". Later Yubel activates the third effect of "Spell Chronicle" to make Jaden select one of the five cards banished by "Spell Chronicle". Jaden selects "Zero Sprite", so the latter is added to Yubel's hand. In the next episode, Yubel activates the third effect of "Spell Chronicle" to make Jaden select one of the four remaining cards banished by "Spell Chronicle". Jaden selects "Fiend Rose", so the latter is added to Yubel's hand. In the following episode, Yubel removes two Chronicle Counters on this card to make Jaden select one of the three remaining cards banished by "Spell Chronicle". Jaden selects this card, so the latter is added to Yubel's hand. Yubel then activates this card to destroy "Rainbow Veil".
- In episode 157, this card can be seen among the many "defective" card stacks stored in suitcases after Alexis, Chazz, Syrus and Tyranno Hassleberry gather them up.
- In episode 161, Alexis Sets this card during her Tag Duel with Jaden against two Obelisk Blue students, but it was never activated. She intended for Jaden to use this card to destroy "Mist Body", so that "Stone Statue of the Aztecs" would not be invincible from destruction by battle. Jaden however does not use this card at all during his turn and instead used a strategy of his own to win the duel. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In episode 162, Alexis uses this card during her Tag Duel with Jaden against Tyranno Hassleberry and Blair Flannigan (At this point Blair and Alexis have switched sides due to "Partner Change"). After seeing Jaden having fun in a Duel like he used to, Alexis activates this card to destroy Blair's "Partner Change" and switch the tag duel's partners back to the original set up (much to Blair's shock and anger since she wanted to be with Jaden).
- In episode 164, during Syrus Truesdale's Duel against Makoto, Syrus banishes this card, "Cyberdark Edge", "Cyberdark Horn", "Cyberdark Keel" and "Polymerization" from the top of his Deck via "Remove Bomb".
- This card appears in the GX Japanese closing song, Borderline Battle.
- In chapter 9, Jaden Yuki plays this card, destroying Syrus Truesdale's "Transformation", but Syrus activates the effect of "Carrieroid", discarding a card to banish "Transformation" from play for 2 turns, but retaining its effect.
- In chapter 13, Koyo Hibiki plays this card, destroying Jaden's "Skyscraper" before Jaden could use "Skyscraper" and "Elemental Hero Clayman" to destroy Koyo's "Elemental Hero Ocean".
- In chapter 41, this card can be seen in Reggie's hand. She discards it along with "Angel Bow" with "Heaven's Lost Property" in the next chapter.
- In chapter 64, Jaden plays this card against Tragoedia while teaming with Chazz Princeton. he draws it via the effect of "Ma'at" and uses it to destroy Tragoedia's "Ebon Sun".
- In episode 10, Mr. Armstrong uses this card during his Ground Duel against Yusei Fudo. He uses this card to destroy the set card on the left of Yusei's side of the field (as he believes it to be "Battle Mania" due to the security cameras spying on Yusei's cards and his guards feeding him the information). However "Taunt" is destroyed instead. Yusei then reveals that he switched the locations of his set cards when the power briefly went out.
- This card is shown in a flashback Yusei has when he tells Armstrong that when he learned the information from the security cameras were wrong, he should have been careful.
- In episode 29, during Tetsu Trudge's Ground Duel against Jack Atlas (while the former was a Shadow Drone and while the latter had assistance from Carly Carmine (Jack couldn't use his right arm as it was still healing, so Carly supported Jack by drawing and holding his cards)), this card appears at the bottom of Trudge's Deck when he uses "Dark Diviner" to attack "Strong Wind Dragon".
- In episode 10, Shark uses this card during his Duel against Yuma Tsukumo. He uses this card to destroy Yuma's face-down "Battle Break".
- In episode 21, this card is shown when Lillybot spits out cards that are part of her Deck and places them in her D-Pad.
- In episode 26, this card is shown when Caswell Francis is rebuilding his Deck for the upcoming World Duel Carnival.
- Three copies of this card also appears on Striker Crossit's soccer ball made of Duel Monster Cards.
- In episode 27, three copies of this card appears on Striker's soccer ball.
- In episode 31, this card is also shown as one of the many cards Charlie McCay stole through the power of "Number 7: Lucky Straight".
- In episode 46, this card is dropped by an unknown person that Shark defeats.
- In episode 81, this card is used as part of the Hyakunin Isshu Field event in the Friendship Games. This was cut from the dub.
- In episode 1, this card appears in an advertisement for Leo Institute of Dueling featuring The Sledgehammer.
- In episode 7, Yuto Sets this card, but it is destroyed by the effect of Sylvio's "Mobius the Mega Monarch".
- In episode 18, this card can be seen in Zuzu's deck when she looks through it.
- In episode 37, this card can be seen in Yugo's deck.
- Seto Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He uses this card to destroy Yami Yugi's Set "Mirror Force".
- Two copies of this card appear in Paradox's explanation when he tells Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei that the reason why he came to the past was so that he could prevent his own bad future from happening. Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei disagreed with going along with Paradox's plan as Paradox's actions will destroy and ruin their eras in time since they revolved around Duel Monsters.
- In the non-canon Duel World Championship 2013 Special: Mai vs. Yugi, Yugi activates this card to destroy Mai's "Mirror Wall".
- Jaden Yuki, Syrus Truesdale, Chumley Huffington, Alexis Rhodes, Chazz Princeton, Bastion Misawa, Zane Truesdale, Vellian Crowler, Lyman Banner, Atticus Rhodes, Camula, Tania, Don Zaloog, Abidos the Third, Titan, Amnael, Kagemaru, Jasmine, Mindy, Blair Flannigan, Para, Dox, Dark Magician Girl, Jinzo, Sadie, Slade Princeton, Jagger Princeton, The Gambler, Yasmin, Nightshroud, Wade, Georg, Hose, Dean, Lioside, Yan, Faty, Craig, Pipin, Deron, Enzo, Swin, Deloge, Vyga, Rune, Marcel, Pablo, Mathew, Corey, Simon, Rock, Dante, Truly, Brown, Seydina, Woody, Hide, Jaime, Syun, Anca, Rie, Maki, Disa, Masha, Jewels, Andrea, Lily, Yumi, Inoso, Emperor.Umiuma, Mokuma, Senjome and Sironos use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force.
- Anna, Corse, Delta, Figaro, Marie, Maha Vailo and Underworld Guardian - Moley use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.