Card Appearances:Number 73: Abyss Splash
- In episode 108, Abyss, while possessing Rio Kastle, shows this card to Shark. Shark immediately recognizes the card as a "Number" and that the the spirit of the "Number" had possessed Rio.
- In episode 109, Abyss uses this card during his Duel against Shark. He Xyz Summons this card by overlaying "Gorgonic Gargoyle" and "Gorgonic Golem" (who were both Level 5 via "Gorgonic Pile"). Abyss then activates this card's effect to detach an Overlay Unit and double its ATK. This card then attacks "Depth Shark", but Shark activates "Hide and Shark" to end the Battle Phase. On Abyss's End Phase, this card's effect expires. After Shark uses the second effect of "Full Armored Xyz" to equip "Black Ray Lancer" to "Number 94: Crystalzero" and increase the latter monster's ATK by the ATK of "Black Ray Lancer", Abyss activates this card's effect to detach an Overlay Unit and double this card's ATK. Shark then activates the effect of "Crystalzero" twice to halve this card's ATK twice. "Crystalzero" then attacks and destroys this card, winning Shark the Duel. After the Duel, Abyss gives this card to Shark.
- In episode 115, Shark uses this card during his Tag-Team Duel with Quattro against Chironex. He Xyz Summons this card by overlaying "Panther Shark" and "Big Jaws" (who was Level 5 via "Edict of Atlantis"). Chironex then activates "Jelly Hole" to negate the effects of this card and "Sea Lord's Amulet" (which prevented WATER monsters from being destroyed by Chironex's card effects). Chironex then activates the effect of "Number 4: Stealth Kragen" to destroy this card, but Shark activates "Cascade Barrier" to prevent this card's destruction and reduce its ATK to 0. Chironex then activates the effect of "Kragen Spawn" to destroy this card. Quattro then activates "Celestial Strings" to revive this card and attach "Number 40: Gimmick Puppet of Strings" and its Overlay Unit to this card as the latter's Overlay Units. Shark then activates this card's effect twice to detach both its Overlay Units and double this card's ATK twice. This card then attacks and destroys "Stealth Kragen", winning Shark and Quattro the Duel.
- This card also appears in a flashback Shark has when he decides to use this card to help him defeat Chironex quickly and save himself and Rio from the poisoning.
- This card also appears in a flashback Shark has when he remembers he got this card from the Number ruins previously and that it contained his memories of his past life.
- In episode 120, Shark uses this card during his Duel against Vector (which occurred in their past lives and when Shark was Nash). He Xyz Summons this card by overlaying two "Gazer Sharks" from his Graveyard via their own effects. Shark then activates this card's effect to detach a "Gazer Shark" and double this card's ATK. Vector then activates the effect of "Gorgonic Guardian" to negate this card's effects and reduce its ATK to 0, but Shark activates "Overlay Wedge" to negate the effect of "Gorgonic Guardian" and prevent monsters from activating effects by detaching Overlay Units this turn except the monster on the field with the highest Rank. This card then attacks and destroys a "Gorgonic Guardian", winning Shark the Duel.
- In episode 124, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Yuma Tsukumo has when he sees Shark's memories as Nash in his past life (this occurs when Nash's Barian Pendant and Yuma's Emperor's Key clash).
- In episode 129, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Don Thousand has when he explains the reason why the "Mythyrian Numbers" yielded such great power was due to the fact that they were sealing away his power. Because the seal was undone due to the "Mythyrian" Numbers being removed from their ruins, Don Thousand's powers were coming back to him.
- In episode 130, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Astral has when he explains that the "Mythyrian Numbers" are the very memories of the Seven Barian Emperors' lives when they were humans.
- In episode 136, this card appears in a flashback Vector has when he explains that after Nash beat him in the Ruin's labyrinth, he returned home barely alive.
- In episode 137, Nash uses this card during his Duel against Vector. He Xyz Summons this card by overlaying "Depth Gardna" and "Depth Biter". Nash then activates this card's effect to detach an Overlay Unit and double this card's ATK. This card then attacks "Chaos Number 5: Chaos Chimera Dragon" (whose ATK was 4000 via its own effect), but Vector activates "Overlay Burglary" to detach this card's remaining Overlay Unit and attach it to "Chaos Chimera Dragon", increasing its ATK by 1000. Nash then activates "Rank-Up-Magic Quick Chaos" to Rank-Up this card via Chaos Xyz Evolution in order to Xyz Summon "Chaos Number 73: Abyss Supra Splash". When the latter attacks "Chaos Chimera Dragon", Nash activates the effect of "Abyss Supra Splash" by detaching this card.
- In episode 140, Nash uses this card during his Tag-Team Duel with Yuma against Don Thousand. He Xyz Summons this card via "Session Draw" by using "Panther Shark" and Yuma's "ZW - Tornado Bringer" for the summon. After Yuma revives "Number 39: Utopia" via "Utopia Rising", Nash activates Yuma's "Bonds of Hope" to revive "Number 100: Numeron Dragon" and attach "Bonds of Hope" and this card's Overlay Units to "Utopia". Due to "Utopia Rising", "Utopia" gains the effects of this card and "Numeron Dragon" that involve detaching Overlay Units. In the next episode, this card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In episode 143, Astral absorbs this card along with every "Number" in Nash's possession after Yuma defeats Nash (excluding the "Over Hundred Numbers" and their Chaos forms).
- In episode 146, this card appears in the montage of "Numbers" in the Summoning sequence of "Number 99: Utopic Dragon".
- This card's attack name in both the Japanese version and the dub is "Final Blow".
- In chapter 22, of Yu-Gi-Oh! D Team ZEXAL, Shark plays this card against Sindy Cross. He overlays "Saber Shark" and "Silent Angler" to Xyz Summon it after changing the Levels of both monsters to 5 via the effect of "Saber Shark". Shark detaches an Overlay Unit to double its ATK, then activates "Sea Lord's Amulet", letting this card safely attack "Ally of Justice Catastor", though the battle damage is halved. Sindy reduces the ATK of this card to 0 and negates its effects with "Mist Bird Clausolas", then uses "Junk Warrior" to attack and destroy it.