|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Appearances:Ojama King
- In episode 4, this card appeared in Vellian Crowler's trenchcoat when he reveals to Chazz Princeton and his friends that he has many rare cards to give to him.
- In episode 39, Chazz uses this card during his duel against Don Zaloog. He summons this card via "Polymerization". Chazz then activates "Ojamuscle" to destroy all three of Don Zaloog's Ojama Tokens and increase this card's ATK by 1000 for each Ojama monster destroyed. Since "Ojamuscle" destroyed three Ojama monsters, this card gained 3000 ATK. Since the tokens were destroyed, Don Zaloog takes 900 damage (300 for each token destroyed). This card then attacks and destroys "Don Zaloog", winning Chazz the duel.
- In episode 44, this card is seen in the remains of Chazz's Deck when Jaden Yuki, Syrus Truesdale and Chumley Huffington find it.
- In episode 47, Chazz uses this card during his Duel against Alexis Rhodes. He summons this card via "Polymerization". Chazz then activates this card's effect to make two of Alexis's Monster Card Zones unusable. On Chazz's next turn, he equips this card with "Dress Up", increasing its ATK by 300. This card then attacks one of the Ojama tokens summoned by "Ojama Trio". The attack fails, but Chazz did this on purpose so he could activate "Dramatic Crossroads". Later "Cyber Angel Benten" attacks and destroys this card. "Cyber Angel Benten" then inflicts damage to Chazz equal to this card's DEF, winning Alexis the duel.
- In episode 50, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Chumley has when he sees his friends cheering him on and remembers all of the previous Duels his friends were involved in. Chumley then notes that there was something that all of his friends had taught him this year.
- In episode 54, Chazz Princeton uses this card during his duel against Reginald Van Howell III. He summons this card via "Polymerization". Chazz then activates "Mecha Ojama King Transformation" to Tribute this card and Special Summon "Mecha Ojama King".
- In episode 87, this card is shown in a series of flashbacks Chazz has when he sees his old black jacket. Chazz then wonders what kind of peace he is feeling in his mind and what kind of nostalgia he is feeling.
- In episode 165, Chazz uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki. He summons this card via "Polymerization". Chazz then activates "Ojamandala" to Special Summon "Ojama Yellow", "Ojama Green", and "Ojama Black" from his Graveyard. He then activates "Ojama Delta Hurricane!!" to destroy all cards on Jaden's side of the field. Chazz then activates "Ojamuscle" to destroy all three of the Ojama siblings he had revived via "Ojamandala" and increase this card's ATK by 1000 for each Ojama monster destroyed. Since "Ojamuscle" destroyed three Ojama monsters, this card gained 3000 ATK. This card then attacks directly. On the last turn of the Duel, Jaden uses "Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman" to attack and destroy this card. "Shining Flare Wingman" then inflicts damage to Chazz equal to this card's ATK, winning Jaden the Duel.
- Ojama King's English-dub voice is humorously inspired from Elvis Presley, an obvious pun on "the king".
- This card appears in the second version of GX Japanese opening song of 99%.
- In the anime, when this card's effect is activated, a miniature version of this monster will appear and stamp the selected Monster Card Zones, rendering them unusable.