Card Appearances:Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon
- In episode 32, Joey Wheeler uses this card during his Duel against Bandit Keith. When "Barrel Dragon" attacks "Red-Eyes B. Dragon", Joey uses "Copycat" to activate the effect of "Magic Metal Force" and transform "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" into this card. This card then destroys "Barrel Dragon". On Joey's next turn, this card attacks "Slot Machine", but Keith activates "7 Completed" and chooses the DEF of "Slot Machine" for its effect, thus increasing the DEF of "Slot Machine" by 700. As a result of this, the attack fails. Later Keith Normal Summons "Blast Sphere" and uses its effect to equip it onto this card. Keith then ended his turn in order to activate the effect of "Blast Sphere", but Joey activates "Dragon Nails" to increase this card's ATK by 600. This causes the effect of "Blast Sphere" to inflict damage to Keith equal to the ATK difference between this card and "Blast Sphere. Later, Keith activates "Pillager" to take "Shield & Sword" from Joey's hand. He then activate "Shield & Sword" to swap the ATK and DEF of all monsters on the field. "Slot Machine" then attacks and destroys this card, but Joey activates "Graverobber" to steal Keith's "Time Machine" and activate it as his card, negating the damage he would take and reviving this card to how it was during the previous turn. This card then attacks and destroys "Slot Machine", winning Joey the duel.
- In episode 50, this card appears in a flashback Yugi Muto has when he remembers Joey defeating Bandit Keith in Duelist Kingdom after he recognized Keith due to the monsters he used.
- In episode 78, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Joey has when he starts to remember that he is a Duelist (as Marik Ishtar brainwashed him into Dueling Yugi and defeating him).
- Its attack name is Flash Flare Blast in the dub and Dark Mega Flare in the original.
- This card is used by Joey Wheeler in Yu-Gi-Oh! Reshef of Destruction.