Card Appearances:Robotic Knight
- Whenever Nezbitt duels, this monster serves as his Deck Master with the ability to discard a Machine monster from his hand to inflict 500 damage to his opponent.
- In episode 106, Nezbitt uses this card as his Deck Master during his Duel against Duke Devlin, Tristan Taylor and Serenity Wheeler. After Nezbitt's "Giga-Tech Wolf" attacks and destroys Serenity's "Shadow Tamer", Nezbitt activates this monster's Deck Master's ability, discarding "Cyber Falcon", "Ground Attacker Bugroth", and "Oni Tank T-34" from his hand to inflict 500 damage to each of his opponents. On Nezbitt's next turn, Nezbitt activates this card's Deck Master ability again, discarding "Gradius' Option", "Cannon Soldier", and an unknown monster to inflict 500 damage to each of his opponents. Later Nezbitt activates "Backup Soldier" to return "Giga-Tech Wolf", "Cyber Falcon", and "Ground Attacker Bugroth" from his Graveyard to his hand. Nezbitt then activates this card's Deck Master Ability, discarding "Giga-Tech Wolf", "Cyber Falcon", and "Ground Attacker Bugroth" from his hand in order to inflict 500 damage to each of his opponents. In the next episode, Nezbitt moves this card to the field. He then activates "Recycling Plant" to banish this card and "Machine King" from his field and Graveyard in order to Fusion Summon "Perfect Machine King".
- In episode 111, Nezbitt uses this card as his Deck Master during the Big Five's Duel against Yami Yugi and Joey Wheeler. In the next episode, Nezbitt takes over for Johnson when he believes Yugi made an obvious error (he didn't actually as he needed to get the Big Five's attention away from Joey due to him only having 300 Life Points remaining). In the following episode, Leichter activates "Dragon Revival Ritual" to Tribute this card, "Jinzo", "Deepsea Warrior", "Nightmare Penguin", and "Judge Man" in order to Ritual Summon "Five-Headed Dragon".
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Yugi has when he explains how his "Des Volstgalph" gained 200 ATK despite that he had no Spell or Trap Cards on his side of the field.
- As Nezbitt's Deck Master, this card is missing its gun-arm, which is replaced with another hand (which was done so that Nezbitt could use a Duel Disk for his Duel against Duke, Serenity, and Tristan).