Card Appearances:Rose Tentacles
- In episode 23, Akiza Izinski uses this card during her Ground Duel against Yusei Fudo. She Tribute Summons this cawrd by Tributing "Dark Verger". After Akiza enters her Battle Phase, this card's first effect gives it four additional attacks this turn since Yusei has four Plant-type monsters out on his field. This card then attacks and destroys "Turret Warrior" (whose ATK was 2100 due to it gaining the ATK of "Speed Warrior"). This card then attacks and destroys all four of Yusei's "Ivy Tokens". Since the Tokens were destroyed, Yusei takes 1200 damage (300 for every Token destroyed). This card's second effect then inflicts 1200 damage to Yusei (300 for every Plant-type monster it destroyed). In the next episode, Akiza activates "Ivy Shackles" to turn Yusei's "Shield Warrior" into a Plant-Type monster during her turn. After Akiza enters her Battle Phase, this card gains one additional attack this turn since Yusei has one Plant-type monster on his side of the field. This card then attacks and destroys "Shield Warrior". This card's second effect then inflicts 300 damage to Yusei. This card then attacks directly, but Yusei activates "Card Defense" to negate the attack. Later "Junk Warrior" (who was equipped with "Junk Barrage") attacks and destroys this card. "Junk Barrage" then inflicts damage to Akiza equal to half of this card's ATK.
- In episode 71, Akiza summons this card after she senses that Yusei is trapped with a truck. Using her psychic powers, Akiza is able to physically manifest this card into reality. This monster then slaps its tentacles at the doors of the trailer until a hole is created, giving Yusei an opening for him to get out of. However Boss notices this on the monitor and orders his men to speed up the truck. This causes the trailer to lose control, making this card fall off and disappear.
- In episode 104, Akiza attempted to summon this card to try and catch her after her Duel Runner got caught onto something thanks to Team Catastrophe's "Hook the Hidden Knight", however her powers didn't activate and thus she crashed and got knocked out, rendering her unable to participate in the match between Team 5D's and Team Catastrophe. Team Catastrophe did this, so that they would only have to face Yusei and Jack in the match.
- In episode 108, this card is shown fin a flashback Akiza has when she remembers driving in her Duel Runner until her wheels got locked. She tried to save herself by summoning this card, but her powers didn't activate and thus she crashed. Akiza notes she no longer has her powers.
- In episode 139, Akiza uses this card during her Ground Duel with Crow Hogan against Sherry LeBlanc. She TTribute Summons this card by Tributing her "Mask Token". Right after Akiza summons this card, the effect of "Ecole de Zone" negates this card's summon, destroys it, and Special Summons a "Mask Token" that has the same ATK and DEF as this card's (Crow saw this as Sherry Tributing her "Mask Token" to summon another "Mask Token").