Card Appearances:Sakuretsu Armor
- In episode 139, Jim Crocodile Cook uses this card during his Duel against the Supreme King. When "Evil Hero Inferno Wing" attacks "Shell Knight", Jim activates this card to destroy "Inferno Wing". However the Supreme King states that since "Inferno Wing" was Fusion Summoned via "Dark Fusion", it can't be destroyed by Spell and Trap Cards this turn, so this card resolves without effect. "Inferno Wing" then destroys "Shell Knight".
- In episode 16, Gill Randsborg Sets this card during his Ground Duel against Akiza Izinski. He was going to activate this card when Akiza attacks, but did not get the chance to do so as Akiza activates the first effect of "Black Rose Dragon" to destroy all cards on the field.
- In episode 30, a Sector Security officer Sets this card during his Turbo Duel against Crow Hogan as a countermeasure in case Crow attacks him, but Crow, during his turn, activates "Delta Crow - Anti Reverse" to destroy all of the officer's set cards.
- In episode 45, Nistro Sets this card during his Duel against Nelson Andrews, but it was not activated (Dextra theorized that he set this card as a countermeasure towards being attacked). He was going to activate this card when "Superdimensional Robot Galaxy Destroyer" attacked "Heroic Challenger - War Hammer", but Nelson activates the effect of "Superdimensional Robot Galaxy Destroyer" to destroy all of Nistro's Spells and Traps.
- This card appears in Paradox's explanation when he tells Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei that the reason why he came to the past was so that he could prevent his own bad future from happening. Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei disagreed with going along with Paradox's plan as Paradox's actions will destroy and ruin their eras in time since they revolved around Duel Monsters.
- Jaden Yuki, Alexis Rhodes, Chazz Princeton, Bastion Misawa, Zane Truesdale, Don Zaloog, Jasmine, Wade, Hose, Rio, Craig, Deron, Vyga, Mathew, Simon, Hide, Jaime, Maki, Jewels, Andrea and Senjome use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force.
- Figaro uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus.