Card Appearances:Sanga of the Thunder
- In episode 20, Para uses this card during his Tag Duel with Dox against Yami Yugi and Joey Wheeler. He sets this card in Defense Position. After Dox Summons "Kazejin", Tribute this card, "Kazejin", and "Suijin" to Special Summon "Gate Guardian". Para then uses this card to attack Joey's "Flame Swordsman". In the next episode, Yugi activates "Mirror Force" to redirect the attack back at this card, but the brothers use "Kazejin"'s effect to negate the damage done to this card, however the redirected attack still destroys "Monster Tamer". Later "Summoned Skull" attacks the "Suijin" section. Yugi then activates "Spellbinding Circle" to immobilize "Gate Guardian" and decrease the ATK of all the parts by 700. "Summoned Skull" then destroys "Suijin". After Para activates "Remove Trap" to destroy "Spellbinding Circle", Dox activates "Riryoku" to halve Yugi and Joey's Life Points and increase the ATK of this card and "Kazejin" by the decreased amount. After "Kazejin" attacks "Suijin" (which Yugi had revived onto his side of the Field with "Monster Reborn) and fails to destroy it due to the effect of "Suijin", this card attacks and destroys Yugi's "Suijin". This card and "Kazejin" are later destroyed by "Black Skull Dragon" (whose ATK was 4100 due to it being powered up by the effect of "Riryoku" which Joey had used from Dox's own Graveyard via "Copycat"), winning Yami Yugi and Joey the Duel.
- In episode 78, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Joey has when he starts to remember that he is a Duelist (as Marik Ishtar brainwashed him into Dueling Yugi Muto and defeating him).
- This card's attack name in the Japanese version is Raishoudan (Lightning Impact Blast).
- In episode 10, Para uses this card during his Tag Duel with Dox against Jaden Yuki and Syrus Truesdale. He adds this card from his Deck to his hand via Dox's "Dark Designator". Later Para Tributes his brother's "Kaiser Sea Horse" in order to Tribute Summon this card (as "Kaiser Sea Horse" counts as two Tributes for the Tribute Summon of a LIGHT monster). Para then Tributes this card, "Kazejin", and Suijin" in order to Special Summon "Gate Guardian".
- Dox uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force.