- This card was first used in the DEATH-T Duel of the manga and Toei anime. It was set in Defense Position and was destroyed by Kaiba's "Saggi the Dark Clown". It was a Level 4 Normal Monster.
- In episode 1, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Seto Kaiba. He sets this card in Defense Position. "Saggi the Dark Clown" (whose ATK was 1800 due to it being affected by "Negative Energy Generator") then attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 41, Rebecca Hawkins uses this card during her Duel against Yugi Muto. She summons this card in Attack Position. Yugi's "Celtic Guardian" then attacks and destroys this card. This activates this card's effect, allowing Rebecca to add one monster with 1500 or less ATK from her deck to her hand. In the next episode, Rebecca discards two copies of this card along with three other monsters to the Graveyard in order to activate "Judgment Blaster".
- In episode 53, this card appears on a poster that Yami Yugi and Téa Gardner read when they find a game store that was selling Duel Monster cards.
- In episode 83, Yami Bakura uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. After he summons this card, Yami Bakura Tributes this card to keep "Dark Sanctuary" on the field. This activates this card's effect, allowing Yami Bakura to add a monster with 1500 or less ATK from his Deck to his hand.
- In episode 109, this card appears in a flashback Leichter has when he explains to Seto Kaiba that his treachery began when Gozaburo Kaiba gave him a large amount of dollars to test Seto's business skills.
- In episode 116, this card appears in a flashback Seto Kaiba has when he notes that he remembers that he promised to be a father to Mokuba and protect him no matter what. He didn't treat Mokuba well initially when he threw him out, but he did that so that no matter what happened to him, Mokuba would still have a family.
- In episode 117, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Noah Kaiba. He Special Summons this card and "Gamma The Magnet Warrior" via the Flip Effect of "Cyber Jar". Later Yugi Tributes both monsters in order to Tribute Summon "Dark Magician". This activates this card's effect, allowing Yami Yugi to add "Big Shield Gardna" from his Deck to his hand.
- In episode 163, Yugi uses this card during his duel against Yami Yugi. He sets this card in Defense Position. "Alpha The Magnet Warrior" then attacks and destroys this card. After "Chimera the Flying Mythical Beast" attacks directly, Yugi activates this card's effect to add a monster with 1500 or less ATK from his Deck to his hand and shuffle his Deck.
- In the same Duel, this card is shown in Yami Yugi's hand, but he discards it due to the effect of "Card Destruction".
- In episode 184, this card appears in a flashback Yami Yugi has when he remembers playing "The Seal of Orichalcos" against Yugi's better judgment.
- This card appears in the second version of Japanese opening theme 99%.
- Bastion Misawa, Don Zaloog, Kagemaru, Jinzo, Ms. Dorothy, Slade Princeton, Jagger Princeton, Pablo, Simon, Woody, Anca, Rie, Maki, Masha, Jewels, Yumi, Inoso, Emperor.Umiuma, Mokuma and Sanzyudai Yuki use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force.
- Delta, Kyono, Maha Vailo and Underworld Guardian - Moley use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.