Card Appearances:Soul Exchange
- In episode 73, Seto Kaiba uses this card during his Tag Duel with Yami Yugi against Lumis and Umbra. He uses this card to let him Tribute Yugi's "Alpha The Magnet Warrior", "Beta The Magnet Warrior" and "Gamma The Magnet Warrior" while they were under Umbra's control (which was due to "The Mask of Remnants" and "Masquerade") in order to Tribute Summon "Obelisk the Tormentor".
- In episode 93, this card can be in Kaiba's hand during his Duel against Ishizu Ishtar. In the next episode, Kaiba uses this card to let him Tribute Ishizu's "Kelbek", Agido" and "Zolga" and Tribute Summon "Obelisk the Tormentor".
- In the first above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Ishizu has when she notes to herself what happened when Kaiba used this card to tribute her monsters and summon "Obelisk the Tormentor".
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears in Ishizu's thoughts when she notes that once Kaiba attacks, the effect of "Blast Held by a Tribute" will destroy "Obelisk" and inflict its ATK as damage to Kaiba.
- In episode 104, this card can be seen when Joey Wheeler was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Johnson.
- In episode 129, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He adds this card from his Deck to his hand via "Spell Sanctuary". Later Kaiba uses this card to let him Tribute Yugi's "Queen's Knight" and "Alpha the Magnet Warrior" for a Tribute Summon. Kaiba intended to Tribute them and his "X-Head Cannon" in order to Tribute Summon "Obelisk the Tormentor" but Yugi activates "Change of Heart" to take control of "X-Head Cannon" until the End Phase. Kaiba then activates "Enemy Controller" to pay 1000 Life Points and take control of "X-Head Cannon". Yugi then activates "Lightforce Sword" to remove the "Obelisk the Tormentor" in Kaiba's hand from play for three turns. On Kaiba's End Phase, this card's effect expired, returning Yugi's monsters to his side of the field.
- In episode 167, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Alister. He uses this card to let him Tribute Alister's two "Robot Tokens" in order to Tribute Summon "Blue-Eyes White Dragon".
- Houten and Ida use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.