Card Appearances:Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight
- In episode 101, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Gansley. He Normal Summons this card without Tribute due to it being the only card in his hand. Yugi then Tributes "Kuriboh" in order to activate the effect of "Rainbow Blessing", allowing this card to attack directly this turn. This card then attacks directly (the "Deck Master ability" of "Deepsea Warrior" doesn't work on direct attacks), winning Yugi the duel.
- In episode 103, Yugi Muto uses this card while he was going through a door puzzle. After Yugi summons this card, he uses this card to attack the Level 3 door monster "Dark King of the Abyss", but the door activates "Mirror Force" to destroy this card.
- In episode 221, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Yugi Muto. He discards this card in order to Special Summon "The Tricky" from his hand. Two episodes later, Yami Yugi activates "Awakening from Beyond" to add this card from his Graveyard to his hand. Since this card is the only card in Yami Yugi's hand, he Normal Summons this card without Tribute. This card then attacks and destroys "Buster Blader" (whose ATK was 2100 due to it being equipped with "Archfiend of Gilfer"). Yugi Muto then activates "Soul Rope" to Special Summon "Witch of the Black Forest" from his Deck. Later "Summoned Skull" attacks and destroys this card.
- This card appears in the show's Japanese closing song Borderline Battle.
- In episode 180, Yugi uses this card during his duel against Jaden Yuki. He Normal Summons this card with no Tributes as it was the only card in his hand. This card then attacks and destroys "Elemental HERO Sparkman". Later "Elemental HERO Bladedge" attacks and destroys this card. The effect of "Impact Flip" then activates, forcing Yugi to send the top card of his Deck to the Graveyard.